3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Snowball Did It!! 100 Lbs Gone!!!1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/23545-snowball-did-100-lbs-gone-1-a.html)

Charbar 01-08-2003 03:02 PM

Snowball Did It!! 100 Lbs Gone!!!1

YAHOOOOOO! :bravo: :gift: :dance: :hat: :dancer:

You did it! You lost 100 lb - that is soooo amazing. I'm so proud of you. How do you feel? What are you doing to celebrate?

All the best to you and your last few lbs to go.

(((HUGS))

Dana

Jenniffer 01-08-2003 03:13 PM

WOOHOOOOOO CHICKIE!!!!! That is absolutly fabulous!!!! So So So happy for you..all of your hard work, tears and sweat paid off. Wow!!!! I wanna see some pics!!

Speech, Speech, Speech!!!!

How do you feel?
How do others feel about your loss?
How many clothing sizes did you lose?
Do you "see" the difference in the mirror?
What's your reward besides a whole new body?!?!

*HUGS* I am so proud of you!

KarenUK 01-08-2003 03:26 PM

Congratulations, that's one **** of an achievement!!! Hope you feel very proud. We all know what you must have been through to accomplish it, and all of the effort has paid off - fantastic!!

Karen
260.5/168.5/180/147

KittyMilk 01-08-2003 03:42 PM

Yep Amazing, wonderful, incredible, inspiring, fantastic.......Bloody well done! Love to see some before and after pics. Also give us a day in Snowballs life before and after like the mags do (please) I bet there is a big difference with what you eat and how much you exersize. Love to hear your insights, Congratulations :balloons:

snowball1 01-08-2003 04:24 PM

Thanks, guys :) I'm pretty dang happy to have lost 100 pounds. The best part was at the WW meeting today, the leader gave me a FREE WW electronic food scale. I was so excited :)

TO answer your questions, Jennifer:

How do you feel?
~Proud. I feel good both emotionally & physically. It's wonderful :D

How do others feel about your loss?
~Dh & the rest of my family are very, very proud of me. Last night, dh told me I "look unbelievably awesome" :) My friends & happy & proud as well. I've only ran into a few people that think I am "too skinny" (trust me, that is not a problem! There is still plenty of flab & fat! :lol: ).

How many clothing sizes did you lose?
~I started at a *tight* size 26. Now, I am in between a 14 & a 16. So, 5 or 6 sizes.

Do you "see" the difference in the mirror?
~Sometimes I see a BIG difference, sometimes I see that I still have a long way to go. But, whenever I look at a picture from 313.6, I know that I've definitely changed!!!

What's your reward besides a whole new body?!?!
~Well, I was going to get a massage, but $$$'s tight from Christmas & we have a lot of school bill's (both me & dh are in college) coming up over the next couple of months, so I don't know if I'll be able to swing that (some day I will, though, eventually!!!!). So, going cheap, I am setting aside 2 hours for *myself* this Sunday & taking a book & going to the lake with our dog.

Kitty, are you sure you want to hear about a day in the life of Snowball before!?!?! I tell you, it wasn't pretty. I really can't believe how much I used to eat. On a typical day, at work, I would eat one (sometimes two) king-size bags of M&Ms :fr:, if I didn't do that, I would get cookies from the cafeteria, lots of chips, pizza, cheeseburgers, & other foods like that. And not normal servings, either. 5, 6, 7 or more slices of pizza would be my supper, not one or two. My diet has changed dramatically now. Here's my journal from yesterday:

Breakfast - 1/2 a banana
Snack - lite yogurt
Lunch - 1 orange, a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner (herb roasted chicken, my favorite), a lite yogurt
Snack - 1 apple
Supper - 1 C. whole wheat pasta, 1/2 C. meat sauce, 3/4 C. green beans, 1 C. pineapple
Snack - lite yogurt

I haven't had even one M&M since the day I joined WW!! As far as exercise, it was non-existent before I decided to lose weight. I was *extremely* sedentary. Now, I am working out at least 5 days a week. I feel sooooo much better!!!

I really want to thank everyone here. You've all helped me so much & continue to help me on the last 40 or 50 pounds that I want to drop. You are wonderful, & have made this journey so much more enjoyable. Thanks :)

Jo 01-08-2003 04:37 PM

I'm a little late, but wanted to add my congratulations. That is so awesome!

Sheila53 01-08-2003 04:44 PM

I posted under the weigh-in thread when I saw what you did, but it bears repeating. How totally and wonderfully awesome!! Congratulations on this incredible accomplishment!

Here's wishing you smooth sailing on the rest of your journey. You're an inspiration to us all.

csbutton 01-08-2003 05:03 PM

Snowball YOU ROCK! ! ! ! !
Congrats on that 100 pound weight now skimmed off your booty! ! !

I can't wait to be there! ! ! ! ! What an inspiration!

Step 01-08-2003 05:07 PM

Good for you!!

RubyBlue 01-08-2003 05:15 PM

Wonderful!! Congratulations!:D

gonzostar 01-08-2003 05:35 PM

all i can say is, wow. it's almost inconcieveable for me. almost a whoel extra person (yes, a small one), GONE! congrats, kayla!!

anagram 01-08-2003 06:48 PM

All the superlative words have been used above but they all bear repeating. I'm so happy for you and the power you have had over your own life for now and for the great future ahead.

Two hours of "me" time can be a great reward!

KimPet 01-08-2003 07:03 PM

:strong: :strong: :bravo: :strong: :strong:

You are AMAZING!!

Raelynn 01-08-2003 07:05 PM

Congratulations, I am truely inspired. :)

Nic251 01-08-2003 07:33 PM

Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration!!! :D :cb: :hat:

Nicole