Default Tired of being a Fatty

I have over 100lbs to lose i wanna lose it for myself and health

but i wanna be able o buy normal clothes

where do i get the tickers from
SouthernFattyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 281/ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Welcome and good luck on your new lifestyle journey. Have you decided on which plan you are going to follow? I have just started week 4 of SB.

You can get a ticker when you have been a member for 20 days and have 20 posts.
Eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #3  

I am not sure which one i wanna go with and i did not know there were diffrent plans out there to go by
Old 06-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #4  

Well good luck on which every one you choose. I only have experience with SB, Atkins and calorie counting.

I am no good at counting calories and have major portion controls issues with that. Once I get a taste of something forbidden (chocolate, Mexican food or Chinese food) it was all over for the day. Way over the calorie limit.

Atkins - I lost about 60 , but put back on 90 over the last 7 years. That was a good plan, but a little to strict for me the next go around. Once I quit it was like man overboard and I ate everything in site.

Currently doing SB, which is little like Atkins, but not a strict. Just look at the different treads and try to find a plan that will work best for you.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Well good luck on which every one you choose. I only have experience with SB, Atkins and calorie counting.

I am no good at counting calories and have major portion controls issues with that. Once I get a taste of something forbidden (chocolate, Mexican food or Chinese food) it was all over for the day. Way over the calorie limit.

Atkins - I lost about 60 , but put back on 90 over the last 7 years. That was a good plan, but a little to strict for me the next go around. Once I quit it was like man overboard and I ate everything in site.

Currently doing SB, which is little like Atkins, but not a strict. Just look at the different treads and try to find a plan that will work best for you.
what is sb and where can i find information bout it
Old 06-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #6  

SB = South Beach Diet. You can go on the main page under diet central. All of the diets are listed. I am not sure how to attached the links.

Last edited by Eureka; 06-05-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome!!!

Here's a link to the south beach diet area:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/

As for me, I lost the weight using calorie counting...worked for me because I could eat pretty much what I wanted, but it had a limit on it, which for me was set in stone in my mind, so I rarely went over and it really got results for me. I hear you on wanting to buy regular sized clothing, clothes were (are) one of my biggest motivators...first being able to get into them, and now being able to STAY in them! I've always been large (since my pre-teen years) and being able to shop in any store is mind blowing to me, I don't know if the excitement of that will ever go away! Anyways welcome and I look forward to seeing you around!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote