3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Accountability, Menus, Plans, Exercise, Stuff.......June 2011 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/234647-accountability-menus-plans-exercise-stuff-june-2011-a.html)

Trazey34 06-14-2011 08:30 PM

my goal for the next few days is to NOT eat about 6 pounds of perfectly cold watermelon in the fridge in one sitting !!!

lottie63 06-14-2011 08:42 PM

Mmmmmm, watermellon!

:D

I just had some fresh pineapple! :D

Darkblue 06-14-2011 11:16 PM

MJ5, congrats! Those are inspiring before/after pix!

Lottie--yay for breaking the plateau!

My goal for the rest of the week is just to maintain--I've got to go out of town on a trip and that always wrecks my plans. :(

mj5 06-15-2011 09:06 AM

Good Morning everyone! Phew, today is going to be a busy day!!! Work, haircut, gym, Zumba, groceries, then FINALLY back home. Tomorrow is surgery, so I'll have plenty of rest for the next few days, LOL!

Trazey--Mmm, watermelon sounds delish!

Darkblue--Traveling is SO hard. Good for you, maintaining is a great goal. Do your best, that's all you can do. Thanks!

Hi to lottie, jab, DixC Chix, Beverlyjoy, melinda, and everyone else!

lottie63 06-15-2011 10:09 AM

thanks everyone!

dark, trips are difficult. I am planning one for august. we shall see how it goes.

mj can't remember if I mentioned, but looki' good lady!

DixC Chix 06-15-2011 04:45 PM

Totally done, done, done for today as I worked 6 hours for NB in her garden. She switches out her flowers a lot so today was planting cuphea (bat face - really cool looking), ice plants, ornamental grasses, fertilizing impatiens, and trimming dogwood bushes. Think I'll jump in the shower and chill on the patio swing (nap?) til dinner.

B: coffee, egg, pumpkin, yogurt
L: tortillas, lc cheese, spinach, bell pepper, white nectarines (so sweet)
D: chicken breast, carrots, beans, peas, blueberries, yogurt, walnuts
E: garden work

melinda - gotta love those vacation 'day' naps - so rejuvenating! Not sure I could ever go vegan but I do like some of the recipes occasionally.

lottie - you are always coming up with products I have never heard of/tried. I hope to find some daiya when I go to the market tomorrow

Trazey - perfectly chilled watermelon is as good as a perfectly chilled beer on a hot day!

Darkblue - hang in there for your trip eating. You can do it!!

mj - just in case I don't get to post again, I hope your surgery goes well and your surgeon has a skilled hand. Praying for a good outcome.

mj5 06-16-2011 05:46 AM

Good Morning! Just popping in before I get ready to go this morning.

lottie--you did, but you can say it again, LOL!

DixC Chix--Thanks!

I will let you know how it goes as soon as I can. I'm sure it will be fine.

GingerT 06-16-2011 10:21 AM

My goal -- next week (Wed) when I way myself, I would like to be down another 2lbs (to 232)

butterflymama 06-16-2011 10:50 AM

:wave: Hello everyone. You are all so inspiring I thought I would post here too.

So I just finished day 1 of Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred and man it was tough but I finished it :carrot: ok so my goal is to complete the 30 day shred in 30 days ;)

Also I am going to stick to no more then 1800 cals a day except on my splurge days (every 5th day on plan I have one meal where I eat whatever I want and don't worry about it being balanced) for the 30 days as well just to see what happens. I usually work on having a deficit and so far it's being pretty good and losing about 1.5 lbs a week but thought I would try this to just shake things up.

I will be posting her daily with my report on the 30 day shred and my cal intake for the day.

Ok that's all thanks for reading and for sharing and inspiring me.

Trazey34 06-16-2011 11:01 AM

well, the siren song of the chilled watermelon was resisted LOL not entirely, but a normal (ok 2 normal) sized portions were consumed, not the whole thing hahahah

today, I'm having an oooey gooey slice (that's ONE) of the most perfect pizza ever, along with a big salad for lunch.

Dinner: BBQ tonight, so some grilled chicken & veg (and PURPLE Peruvian potatoes, how exotic!)

annnnnd maybe some watermelon ;)

mj5 06-16-2011 03:07 PM

Hi everyone! I'm home. Surgery went well. More involved that he thought (took 2 hours, instead of 1), BUT he did not have to remove my ovary, so that was good. I do have to go in and talk to him in 2 weeks to talk to him about a future plan. I was still pretty groggy, so I'm not exactly sure what that means, but whatever. I'll get the details then. He did have to make a 2nd incision, which I'm not thrilled about, but it's small so it will be ok. (I never cared before about a scar on my tummy, but now that my tummy is getting smaller....yea, I care! LOL!!!! I highly doubt I will ever wear a bikini, but I still don't want it all scars!)

Now I MUST rest. I have promised EVERYONE. My hubby, my dr, my trainer, my zumba instructor, my friends.....it is going to be HARD!!! Well, today it won't be, but ALL weekend will be, LOL! I'm sure I'll be here a LOT!

butterflymama--Welcome! this is a great spot! Sounds like you have a great plan!!!

Trazey--watermelon sounds soooo good!

DixC Chix 06-16-2011 07:09 PM

mj - thanks for the update, glad things went well -- now you rest easy!!

Hello and welcome to GingerT and butterflymama

Trazey - should we plan a watermelon intervention or do you think you can get a handle on it??!!!! ;) BTW, I had the most amazing white nectarines recently.

B: coffee, egg, pumpkin
S: greek yogurt
L: tomato, avocado, spinach, bacon tortillas, nectarines
D: chicken breast, green beans, blueberries, yogurt, walnuts
E: none

Darkblue 06-16-2011 11:05 PM

MJ5, I'm glad you're doing ok--rest up!

Trazey, watermelon can't be that bad in terms of calories...and it IS summer!

mj5 06-17-2011 03:01 AM

Thanks DixC Chix and Darkblue! I am resting, as promised! My sleep is messed up right now because of the pain meds, but I have been napping.

I've heard from my trainer. He is very pleased that everything went well. I will have my new workout soon, even though I can't start it until Monday.

I have worked on the summary of my journey so far. I think I have it where I want it, but it is FIVE pages! Wow. I am going to have my hubby read it tomorrow and then I'll start sharing. :)

jab91864 06-17-2011 07:21 AM

mj5~ So glad to hear the surgery went well, now comes the hard part ...trying not to over-do. Rest heals best :D

Trazey~ yum on the watermelon. I have a small one in the fridge that may become dinner tonight. Its suppose to be muggy today.

butterflymama~ Welcome!!

DixC Chix ~ I planted 2 small snowball bushes yesterday, my grandparents always had one and I know everytime I see them I will think of looking out their kitchen window. :) :) :) I wish all the garden grew as well as weeds do..lol. How is the job going ?

GingerT ~ good luck on your goal !!!

Hi to everyone else, wish I was better at keeping updated on the site. Most days I just don't seem to have enough hours.

I have to go to the other side of the state next month for certification exams that is work related. I cannot even begin to say how much this is adding to my stress level already...lol. First I could get lost in a paper sack I am that directionally disabled. I bought a GPS for the car a few days ago and am trying to make friends with it.
But I am already stressing about the drive. On the upside of that I figure I will be sooooo stressed from the drive that it will overshadow any test anxiety I will have...lol. :?:

While I know my stuff front to back there is something about a timed exam that freaks me out. Its the ticking clock visible at all times... :yikes:

The scale moved 2 lbs :flow2: so that is very good !!!! Must be the dirt therapy...lol.

I work the weekend so I probably won't be in , hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!