Week one results...5lbs

• Weighed in this morning honestly not expecting to have lost anything because this was just a starting week and I did not put 100% effort into it so I was shocked and very happy to see I had lost 5lbs! I was super happy and highly motivated! I was so glad I weighed in because I was 2 seconds away from eating a very unhealthy breakfast. So instead of eating junk I had a nice bowl of cereal and then got off my rump and spent 6 hours cleaning out my spare room which I had on my to do list for months! Feeling super great! Now to get serious! I just wish I could add the little weight tracker lol hopefully soon I will be able to add a sig line
  • Congrats on your first week loss. My first week weigh-in will be Sunday (Personal SBD) and Monday (the office group).

I also have a spare room that can use a major overhaul, but I can't seem to be motivated to get off my behind and do it. Oh well, maybe next week.
  • Thank you! Funny thing is now I did the spare room, I have the rest of the house to do. Maybe I will tackle a different room each weekend to help keep me busy on the weekend because it did consume my whole day. Good luck to you hun!
  • Congrats! On both the weightloss and the cleaning. Whenever I need to motivate myself to clean up a section of my house I usually watch an episode of hoarders Works like a charm every time.
  • Seriously I felt like a hoarder once i really got in there cleaning. It was floor to ceiling jam packed. I donated 6 bags of clothes and through out 6 bags of trash just old papers and just junk. I don't know where it all comes from. Starting a new policy in this house...no more saving stuff, if it doesn't serve a purpose or have a memory attached to it then it goes lol.
  • congratulations on your 5 pounds lost!
  • Yahooo!! Way to go on your 5 Lbs loss!! Keep on, keeping on!!
  • Congrats, fantastic first week!!

I'm on Day 2, and hope my first week is as good as yours!
  • Congrats keep up the good work and that scale will keep going down.
  • Congratulations! You can do one day and 1lb at a time!
  • Fabulous! Great job!!!
  • Wow thank you so much everyone! I can't wait to get off work in half an hour and get home and have a quick dinner then go for a walk with my kiddo, well she will ride her bike while I walk and she will be behind me so I can't really slack off LOL... Happy Monday everyone