Uber is Awesome!

• And then, suddenly, it started working again.

Uber is BACK and has lost seven pounds since my admittedly night time post mother's day fiasco weigh in.

I have been struggling since the beginning of February, and then suddenly, it clicked back into place and I'm back to my normal self.

Hooray.:ca rrot:

It's not always easy, but when it's hard, it doesn't mean it's over.
  • congratulations!!!
  • Atta girl!

If this were easy everyone would be thin.

Keep going!
  • Yay! I love it when that happens! My struggles seem so bad in the middle of them, but they are not insurmountable by any means.

You go, girl!
  • Uber, you rock!!! Way to go Girl!
  • Yeah!!!!

Quote:
    It's not always easy, but when it's hard, it doesn't mean it's over.
    Well said! I have been telling myself the same thing. It's only over when we give up.
  • You are awesome! WTG!!
  • Nicely done!!!

TAH-DAH!!

Congrats!
  • go girl go!
  • Quote: Yeah!!!! It's only over when we give up.
    Truer words have never been spoken!
  • Oh my gosh, I am totally laughing... you know we channel each other in weight phases. Today I finally came back here after so much struggle and was going to put up a post titled "I'm Back" because all of a sudden, I am in the groove! Well, uber, let's get this thing done shall we???

p.s.... you ARE awesome!!
  • Yay, I'm so glad you're back on track and feeling good Uber. I think about you most days as we spent so long on this journey together, and wonder how you're doing.
    I've been struggling with binging A LOT recently but I seem to have got things back on an even keel so far this week. Here's hoping the worst is over for us both.
  • Lyn, and LM

I'm so happy to be back! I mean, I've dropped back in a few times here and there, but my head wasn't in the game.

But, now it is, and I feel so much like my normal self!

Am now down EIGHT pounds from my "all time high" weigh in, which was admittedly at night and post binge....

I have not yet undone all of the damage, but I know that I will.

The best thing? I started working out again. The last six weeks were very spotty. It still amazes me that my fitness just increases by leaps and bounds-- three or four workouts and I feel almost back to normal. It reminds me that when I started running, it took me MONTHS and MONTHS to get back up to speed.

Let's stick together, sisters!
  • Lyn, and LM

I'm so happy to be back! I mean, I've dropped back in a few times here and there, but my head wasn't in the game.

But, now it is, and I feel so much like my normal self!

Am now down EIGHT pounds from my "all time high" weigh in, which was admittedly at night and post binge....

I have not yet undone all of the damage, but I know that I will.

The best thing? I started working out again. The last six weeks were very spotty. It still amazes me that my fitness just increases by leaps and bounds-- three or four workouts and I feel almost back to normal. It reminds me that when I started running, it took me MONTHS and MONTHS to get back up to speed.

Let's stick together, sisters!