April - One reason you will stay on plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hope I'm not duplicating, but I can't find this thread and it's one that I use all the time.

So, one reason I'll stay on plan today: my first tri is only a few weeks away, and every ounce down is an asset.

How about you?
  • 39 days until my wedding, and not only want my dress to fit, i want to look good in it!
  • So that when my son asks me to play with him - I will actually feel like saying, "Yes! I'd love to play right now!"
  • Because everything I do is the foundation for the lives of my girls. What they see me doing is what they will remember. Seeing me get healthier, and fitter, will hopefully foster good habits for them.
  • To be able to wear American Eagle clothes again! Right now I can't fit in their sizes.
  • Because I really want my reward at 180, darn it!
  • Quote: Because I really want my reward at 180, darn it!
    Oooh...what's the reward??
  • Quote: Because everything I do is the foundation for the lives of my girls. What they see me doing is what they will remember. Seeing me get healthier, and fitter, will hopefully foster good habits for them.
    So true! Though I know my children love me unconditionally, I sometimes wonder what I must look like to them. I can't wait to feel more proud of the image that question conjures.
  • Quote: So true! Though I know my children love me unconditionally, I sometimes wonder what I must look like to them. I can't wait to feel more proud of the image that question conjures.
    I agree completely, I know my girls love me as I am, but I want them to never grow up and be in the position I am in. I hope that watching my journey, and my work (we do talk about it), will help them keep in mind, through their lives, how bad eating decisions can impact their lives.
  • Because I stalled last week. GRRRR
  • Because the alternative is much more painful.
  • Because seeing the scale go down every morning is the best feeling ever...
  • Because staying on plan makes it possible for me to aspire to be an athlete. Even a bad athlete is an athlete.
  • I will stay on plan today because staying on plan is easier than getting back on plan!
  • because I dont want to feel like I did trying on clothes this past weekend... wahhhh! and want to enjoy shopping again.