3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   One year =130lbs lost ! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/230165-one-year-%3D130lbs-lost.html)

starbrite 04-09-2011 05:28 AM

One year =130lbs lost !

Hi :wave:
I just wanted to stop by and say today marks one year since the beginning of my journey. I have lost 130lbs and look and feel a completely different person. I have faced my food demons head on and feel like I may win the war with food and my obesity. I have immense pride in my achievements and know that my plan works for me. I have had hiccups along the way, but they have all been emotional ones. There have been really hard times where I have wanted to give up, but I haven't.
I followed a low carb diet, allowing for a glass or two of wine each day (my vice, and the one thing I couldn't give up :D) I have begun each day with oats ( as suggested by Dukan), eaten protein and veggies for lunch and dinner, and drunk so much water that I have felt like a camel :rofl:
I have just begun to exercise with a personal trainer, to help with the last 14 lbs and to help tone.
The biggest inspiration, and form of accountability has been coming here each day and logging my daily weight. That has stopped me so many times from breaking my plan, or from having a binge. People have been awesome support and have helped me understand my feelings, and those of people around me throughout this process.
:grouphug: Thank you so much for helping me become this new, slim person, who can run, do press ups and wears a size 8 dress :D

chick IV 04-09-2011 05:38 AM

Thank you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by starbrite (Post 3798898)
Hi :wave:
I just wanted to stop by and say today marks one year since the beginning of my journey. I have lost 130lbs and look and feel a completely different person. I have faced my food demons head on and feel like I may win the war with food and my obesity. I have immense pride in my achievements and know that my plan works for me. I have had hiccups along the way, but they have all been emotional ones. There have been really hard times where I have wanted to give up, but I haven't.
I followed a low carb diet, allowing for a glass or two of wine each day (my vice, and the one thing I couldn't give up :D) I have begun each day with oats ( as suggested by Dukan), eaten protein and veggies for lunch and dinner, and drunk so much water that I have felt like a camel :rofl:
I have just begun to exercise with a personal trainer, to help with the last 14 lbs and to help tone.
The biggest inspiration, and form of accountability has been coming here each day and logging my daily weight. That has stopped me so many times from breaking my plan, or from having a binge. People have been awesome support and have helped me understand my feelings, and those of people around me throughout this process.
:grouphug: Thank you so much for helping me become this new, slim person, who can run, do press ups and wears a size 8 dress :D

chick IV 04-09-2011 05:42 AM

Thank you for putting me on track.
You inspired me to go forward.

Vladadog 04-09-2011 06:44 AM

You've done an amazing job!

supergir111 04-09-2011 07:07 AM

I really needed to read this today, you are a total inspiration and proof that consistency works.
Congratulations on your one year mark!!

ubergirl 04-09-2011 07:22 AM

Congratulations, Starbrite!!! You have done so AWESOMELY WELL!!

starbrite 04-09-2011 08:41 AM

Thanks guys - your comments only go to prove everything I said above about 3FC :hug:

KatMarie 04-09-2011 08:46 AM

You are awesome! Good job and I wish you continued success with the training and toning.

starbrite 04-09-2011 08:56 AM

Katmarie - you look pretty awesome yourself ! Great job :)

losermom 04-09-2011 08:58 AM

Wow! 130 lbs is amazing! And I'm sure that you feel amazing too! WTG Starbrite!!!

Beverlyjoy 04-09-2011 09:18 AM

AWESOME

This is a wonderful accomplishment. You should be so proud.

:):D:)

bargoo 04-09-2011 09:19 AM

Outstanding ! Congratulations !

Riesz 04-09-2011 09:20 AM

Congratulations!! You are such an inspiration! :) You're awesome! Thanks for inspiring us all :)

downsizer55 04-09-2011 09:45 AM

Congratulations! You are proof that it can be done. You are TRULY an
inspiration for me!!

ShesLosingIt 04-09-2011 09:53 AM

Congrats - that's awesome!