Rocco DiSpirito's Now Eat This

• I saw Rocco DiSpirito cooking on a talk show and talking about weight loss. His food looked great. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of his recipes from Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories or Now Eat This! Diet:.

I think that I am going to pick them up from the library and try some of the recipes. I have missed mac and cheese and the pictures of his looked so good....
  • Haven't seen it but it sounds interesting, let us know if you make any of the recipes.
  • Funny you should mention it! One of his recipes from the book is in the latest WW magazine. It's for black bean brownies but from what I can tell (never having made any version of them) the main difference with his is that he sweetens them with agave nectar.

Anyway, I remember his restaurant show and liking how his food looked, so I got a copy on order from the library as well. I'll let you know if I find anything particularly good!

As far as cookbook recommendations, I love 'Eating Well for Two' - I got a copy from the library and have enjoyed the things I've tried so far. Their website is a great resource, too, and free.