Old 04-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks..... home sweet home! It was a good visit. My performances at GS's preschool went very well. GS loved it - and that made me so, so happy. Performing for his school is the happiest day of performing in over 20 years!

Food - could have been better. However, I got up and have planned for a healthy day! Next week I have my yearly physical. Can I make up for eating some of the wrong stuff in a week??? LOL (of course not)

I'll try and get back later. Have a great day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

BeverlyJoy - welcome home! Food, schmood! A little off plan does not affect much - even blood work shows cumulative info. Same for being on plan for only one week before the exam - it won't show much difference. BTW, do you use hats or costumes or something for your performances?

mj5 - ugh, personnel issues. Yuck and double yuck. When I handled stuff like that, I practiced what I was going to say in the car. And I had a great mentor. Never made it easier though.

Lottie - I'm so excited for you to work at your gym. My gym employees all kinds at the front desk - age, race, shape, mobility, sex. One common trait is how friendly they are. I think you'd be great!

Lizz - I enjoy gym classes because it is a specific time to be there so I don't keep telling myself "later", they challenge me more than I would challenge myself, I like the "esprit d'corp".

Today was water aerobics and now I am meeting a friend and her 3 yo DS to see HOP! She said she needs a Mommy day! How cute! So anyway...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Just can't seem to catch up with anything these days.

Managed to rake off a flower bed after work today... still has larges patches of frozen clumps but it's a start!!

Scale moved another pound...

Work is kickin my butt big time right now.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #34  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Smile

Update..Monday was Zumba, and I barely made it to the finish due to lower back pain (I have subluxation and my left leg is 1/8" shorter than my right, but I wear an orthotic and I visit the chiropractor at least once a week!)

Tues was a chiropractor/rest day--boy did I need it!

Today was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I took full advantage of it by going for a 2.3 mile run, then walking one of my K9s another .7 mile--so 3 in all. I am VERY VERY slow now due to back injury (I used to coach in a local track club just for women), but I don't allow it to stop me completely! I have eaten so much better this week than over the past 3 weeks and my chiropractor and a few friends ask if I'm losing weight!

Thurs is a 2 hour Zumabthon and I am DANCING my way right to it!!!

I am considering a Thursday or Friday weigh-in day. When I used to be a member of TOPS, we had a Thurs. weigh in and that really worked for me b/c I could typically have one cheat meal on the weekend and still drop a pound or two by the end of the week!!

((soon to be ticker)) HA
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #35  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Today work was super stressful. BUT, I stepped back before it spun out of control and reviewed my plan for the day. I had my healthy food packed. I was looking forward to my workout (still have a hard time grasping that concept, LOL!) and I knew I could handle whatever came at me during the day. I stuck with my plan. Phew.

Beverlyjoy--That had to be the BEST performance!!! Ok, so food could have been better. You'll get on track.

DixC Chix--How did you like Hop? Yea personnel issues are stinky...they will continue into next week (one person is on vacation)...

jab--YEA for the scale moving!!!! Hope work lets up soon!

K9Owner--Owie! Hope your back is feeling better. A 2 hour zumbathon sounds awesome! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! I have zumba tomorrow night.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #36  
NewBody=Drugz4Me

S/C/G: 275's?/Ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Hey gang, i'm still here trudging along! I've just been posting around other parts of the site.
Hope everyone is doing well..i did a late workout tonight, but better late than not at all right?
Drugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Jab - WTG on moving the scale!! And one flower bed at a time is still progress. No pressure here just check in when you can.

K9O - Have fun in today's Zumbathon! (just be mindful of your back, no sense making it worse). Its sounds like Thursday is a good weigh in day for you! It is so great when people start to notice that you are loo-king good!!!

mj5 - Bravo for sticking to your plan through this stressful time!! It IS such a mental shift to not have to talk ourselves into going to the gym. But I could never tell you when it happened.

Drugz - you are so right about a late workout is WAY better than none.

I loved HOP yesterday but more enjoyable that the movie (which gets big thumbs up) is being with a 3 1/2 yo boy watching it. He is so funny, so entranced, so quietly expressive!

Today is mani/pedi day and then over to Sis to do her taxes. We'll also be making trail mix and bagging it for the Homeless Ministry distribution on Sat.

Have a thrilling Thursday!!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #38  
mj5

Hope everyone is doing well. Today will be a better day. I got the icky personnel stuff out of the way first thing...one more left for next week...that will be the worst one, but at least I am done for this week!

Dugz--Always better late than not at all!

DixC Chix--Thanks! Ahhh, mani/pedi one of my favorite things to do! I need to do that soon myself!

Tonight is zumba and I am SUPER excited! I have been challanged by the instructor to be in the front row tonight...YIKES! I took the challange. It's not being in front of everyone, I don't care about that, its those darn mirrors!!! Oh well! Wish me luck!

Oh! And last night I signed up for a Master Zumba class at the end of May. I can't wait!!!! A bunch of people from class and both of our instructors are going. It should be awesome.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #39  
mj5

Good Morning! It's FRIDAY!!! YEA!!! I am hoping, today will be a catch up on paperwork/office day for me....*fingers crossed! LOL!!!

Zumba last night was great. I was right up front...yikes! Being able to see myself in the mirror kept messing me up! LOL!! Although, I will say, being that close to the instructor, I worked SO much harder! It was an excellent workout.

Tonight is my normal gym workout.

Tomorrow is zumba, then a massage I can't wait! Then hubby has the day off, so we'll have the whole afternoon together.

OH, funny story...last night at the grocery store this cashier that waited on me looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place him...then it hit me, he goes to my gym! We chatted a bit and he commented on how healthy I was eating and that it was paying off in the gym too. That was nice! Kind of a little confidence boost...even though I looked like a hot mess from zumba

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After today I am off work the next two days and the weather is suppose to be good tomorrow.

I expect it will be a chaotic weekend... my daughter moves to Florida.

Gotta fly, I'm behind for my day already!!!

Have a good one!!!!!!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #41  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

well, it's grey again, but yesterday was nice, my interview went well I hope to hear back today cuz yesterday he finished up the interviews and said "I like you and you'll definitely hear back from me." So, fingers crossed.

btw, TOM came this week, explains why I've been insane. I'm on seasonique, it's not due for another month and 3 weeks, I wish I could figure out my stupid TOM, wish it would just stay away.

at least my fibro pain isn't as bad on it. blah. Calling the gyne today or monday.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

I am struggling so... I got on the scale today and weighed 218 - this is so depressing. My big plans of getting to onederland at the first of the year are figuratively and literally down the toilet.

A big wave of depression hit when I got back from visiting family in Michigan. It was a let down after performing at the grandson's school. I love being there. Was sad when it was over.

I got the reminder call from the surgeons office about my appointment in Monday. I had an anxiety attack. My foot feels the best it has in years. Of course, it's wraapped, padded, I wear a brace and I don't work or do much. But.... do I think it's OK enough.. I don't know. Probably not in the long run.

I am so mad about all this - my foot recovery should be over instead of starting again. Damn all the delays. I just can't get attached to a surgery date. Too many things have stopped it the past nine monthes... staff infection, injuring good foot and stomach flu. I am glad that I got to go to Disney, however.

I am getting all these calls about summer perfoming which I must turn down. I can hardly bear it.

I go in waves of huge binges with a few days of food sanity thrown in.

I don't ever know if I can have a sane relationship with food. People do it... I've done it before, then I relapse.

Each journey starts with a small step. I've got my journal out and I'll plan for a good day.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #43  
NewBody=Drugz4Me

S/C/G: 275's?/Ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Happy Friday Everyone!

@Beverly..**hugs** everything will work out well for you! I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch right now.

I have work today around 3:45pm so i'm up now..going to go to the gym around 9 then come home and shower/wash my hair..relax..
Drugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #44  
mj5

jab--You said it!!!! Good luck to your daughter!

lottie--Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Beverlyjoy-- Your right, you should be past all of this foot stuff, but unfortunately delays have gotten in the way. It isn't good enough....it is getting in the way of you doing what you love and you deserve much more than that. You CAN do this. Hold on to those few days of "food sanity". Before you know it, there will be more of them to hold on to. And if you have to set aside the eating healthy part until after the surgery, well then so be it. I wish there was something I could do to help make you feel better.

Drugz--Hope you had a great workout!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:22 PM   #45  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

BEV: YOU CAN DO THIS! If u don't have the energy or strength to do much cardio while ur foot is in recovery, u can always do upper body through hand weights, even after surgery. An important thing to remember is to keep moving; if not ur feet, move ur arms, head, shoulders, neck, etc.

MJ: Are any of us that participate in Zumba looking our best afterwards, IF we have given 110%?? I know I'm not!!

I would say HAPPI FRIDAY, but since it's almost over, I'll say HAPPI WEEKEND EVERYBODY

I was late for my Zumbathon last night. I thought it was at 7pm but it actually started at 5:45 pm. I was sooo I was able to squeeze out 45 min and that was FABULAIRE and tomorrow morning, I'm back for more

Then, it's work work work (yucki) all night long and I will look like this

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

((soon 2b ticker)) HA
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote