Top of the world (with pics)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • There are more in my latest blog post, but I wanted to share a couple of pics with you guys. Climbing a mountain is definitely one of my fav NSVs so far. 3FC is part of me being able to make it to the top of a mountain. So here's a pic of me on top of Pinnacle Mountain in Little Rock, AR and one of my favorites of the view from up there.

• Awesome!! And dont you LOVE your armband? I love love love mine!

• Congratulations! I thought I was in pretty good shape until I tried walking up a mountain, definitely not easy! And also congratz on the weight loss!
  • Amazing, great job!! That view is wonderful.

You made me long for hiking this summer all the more. I can't describe how much I want to look out at the mountains here and not see them covered in snow.
  • What a wonderful NSV!
  • Beautiful view, and heck to the yes-you did wonderfully!
  • Wow! Amazing job. You must feel so proud to have made it up that mountain and as if that wasn't reward enough, you got the added bonus of awe inspiring view!

By the way, what type of arm band is that you're wearing. I've been thinking about getting something but am not really sure what the differences between the different brands are and actually don't know anyone that has one.
  • GREAT JOB! That is a fabulous NSV, and the view is lovely. Bravo!
  • Thanks everyone! My sights are now set on the 223 mile Ouachita Trail!

kateleestar - YES! I love it so much. It is the absolute best thing I have ever done for myself. I do not think I could be doing this without it.

JamiSue - Mine is a BodyBugg. If I had it to do over again I might get a Body Media Fit instead. They are actually made by the same company, but the BMF also gives you info about the quality of your sleep and I have heard that the program for logging your food is much easier to use. I would definitely suggest getting one of those 2 though. The initial expense was a bit much, but it has been crucial for me so far on this journey. If you decide to get one, definitely get a digital display as well. I love being able to see my progress all throughout the day instead of just when I update at my computer. The display also has a 'trip meter' that you can reset at the beginning of a workout to see how many calories you've burned during the workout and how many calories per minute.
  • Congratulations! What an incredible view.
  • You have the coolest hair! kudos on your awesome style, madam. What particular shade/brand is that color?
  • doopdoop - Thank you. It is a combination of my natural dark brown, the yellow that it turned with bleach, and manic panic's atomic turquoise. My hubby did it for me and I love it.
  • Congrats! That is a great NSV!!! And what a beautiful view on the top of the mountain! Wow!

Btw, I love your sig.
  • Hi there!

Enjoyed your pix of Pinnacle! I used to hike up it myself. We lived in LR (husband is from Jax.. Airforce base kid originally) for several years. I LOVE that hike!

Also miss the Buffalo, we used to canoe it often.

Great pix. WTG!
  • CoNgRaTs!!!!!