Old 03-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default REALLY OT: Movie "Hereafter" * SPOILER

Has anyone seen this movie??? I watched it last night, and while I thought it was a bit slow and a bit simple, I like their concept of death. Beats my idea of a black void!

I have a question about the ending .

****** SPOILERS DON"T READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW*****

The Ending! When he touched her hand, and saw her 'die' does that mean he can't 'see' any more of her and that's why he's so into her??? He'll finally get some peace?

She herself had a flash of the young girl she was with in the tsunami, does that mean that she ALSO has his ability now???

Any insights are appreciated 3FC chickies!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198.5 /198.5 / 140

Height: 5'2"

I thought it was pretty good as well. As far as the ending I took it to mean she already got of glimpse of the other side and believes in it so she wouldn't need a reading from him and they can be together because they both know what is beyond life.

I'm sure everyone who sees it will come up with something different, lol.

I did like they decide not to release it in Japan yet after all the devastation they are going through.
Joszac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #3  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

oh absolutely, i thought the same thing joszac, the tsunami was amazingly real and that would be so insensitive to put a movie out after their tragedy..
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote