Old 03-30-2011, 12:05 AM   #1  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Default no exercise tonight :(

feelin kinda lame because of it, too.

i made a really stupid mistake at work and it's gonna cost me time with my fiance in a couple weeks (who i haven't seen since mid-march and won't see again, after easter, until mid may). and i'm also really queasy from the birth control pills. i kinda just want to curl up with a pint of rocky road, a spoon, and my big fuzzy blanket and induce a sugar coma. (but i didn't! i made my favorite crystal light flavor instead)

another part of me feels like all of the (small amount) of weight i've already lost will come back reattach itself to my midsection overnight since i just don't have it in me to exercise tonight. this will only be the 2nd night in two weeks that i've missed... but i'm having a bit of a panic attack because i needed a night off.

it's a shame 'beating yourself up' doesn't count as exercise.

Last edited by konfyoozed; 03-30-2011 at 12:06 AM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/257/???

Height: 5'11''

Awww. . . I know exactly how you feel. I stay on plan and then some nights I am just too tired to exercise. I'm always super surprised the next day if I lose a pound or maintain because I tooootally feel like all the weight I lost will come back overnight if I don't exercise. Just keep telling yourself a break once in a while is good for you!
NaturalStupidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #3  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nfyo0zed View Post
feelin kinda lame because of it, too.

i made a really stupid mistake at work and it's gonna cost me time with my fiance in a couple weeks (who i haven't seen since mid-march and won't see again, after easter, until mid may). and i'm also really queasy from the birth control pills. i kinda just want to curl up with a pint of rocky road, a spoon, and my big fuzzy blanket and induce a sugar coma. (but i didn't! i made my favorite crystal light flavor instead)

another part of me feels like all of the (small amount) of weight i've already lost will come back reattach itself to my midsection overnight since i just don't have it in me to exercise tonight. this will only be the 2nd night in two weeks that i've missed... but i'm having a bit of a panic attack because i needed a night off.

it's a shame 'beating yourself up' doesn't count as exercise.
First, lol at beating yourself up... And second, 2 weeks with 2 days off straight? Wow! I don't think I could (or have) gone that long without a break. Most of the time I loose more steadily when I don't work out, but that's just me!

And really, don't beat yourself up. You stayed on plan!! Thats AWESOME! Instead of having a sugar coma, just curl up and watch some TV with that blanket!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #4  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

haha thanks guys for indulging my pity party.

and kate, my 'exercise' is a 30mins of walking using my wii fit board, it's not heavy cardio or strength training. it's more to build stamina at this point. but yeah, i've been good and gotten 25-45 minutes with it 12 out of the last 14 days. but the scale was down this morning (not by much, but a small amount down is better than nothing!) so i'm back to my typical, cheerful self today.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote