Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 03:53 PM   #1  

Default Asking 3FC ( MIA BA99TJ)

I have received many Private Messages from members here regarding Beth Anne's whereabouts and intentions with the group/moderator. Like you all, I have not heard from her. She has not posted in almost a month, and there was no vacation/holiday approaching that she posted about.

I am sending a letter to Jennifer3FC to ask if she has heard from her or if she can contact her. I will let you all know the reply as soon as I hear something.

BA..If you are lurking, please pop in and say hello or let us know if you will be coming back soon. I receive many Private Messages inquiring about you, as a moderator in this room, but I have no answers for them. I hope that you and you're family are well.

Old 12-16-2002, 10:10 PM   #2  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

I wish BA would come back too. She has so much energy and positive attitude you could practically feel it through the computer!!
Old 12-17-2002, 08:52 AM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Have you heard anything Jennifer?
Old 12-17-2002, 10:50 AM   #4  

I spoke with Jennifer from 3FC, and she is trying to contact BA. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Old 12-17-2002, 11:09 AM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Thanks for checking up. I have been wondering also.
Old 12-18-2002, 02:28 PM   #6  
Losin It For GOOD!

Default Hi Girls

Sorry - I guess I didn't realize how missing I was I just found this thread by chance actually - and realized that I haven't posted in a while.

I'm sorry I have been MIA lately - I've been going through a lot and just taking a break from the whole weight loss thing.

Not to dump but I recently lost my adopted grammy - not my real grandmother, but she might as well have been.. had family wedding, family plans, work is insane, money is tight.. We don't have the internet at home at the moment because we can't afford it and work has been so nuts I have no time there to get online either. For that I apologize.

It's nice to know I've been missed. I do try to get on to read but usually get so overwhelmed by the 5 bazillion new posts that I don't even know where to start!!

I am going to try to check in when I can, and I'm sorry for being lax about that. It looks as though it may calm down at work a little bit so that will be good.

Have you ever found it hard to check in on your "Groups" when you aren't losing weight? I'm not even trying right now - and maybe I should realize I'm not 100% ok with that because I feel guilty checking in here.. LOL.. but anyway - like I said January 1st is the beginning of a new year and I'm going to be getting back on track!!!

Love to you all! And I will check in more often, I promise.. as long as you all don't mind that I'm not working on weight right now
Old 12-18-2002, 02:31 PM   #7  
Losin It For GOOD!

Oh - and if you ever want to find me you can post to my guestbook on my website - or im me... or email me at [email protected]
Old 12-20-2002, 09:55 PM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

BA! I just popped into your site and looked at your before and after pictures!! WOW! What a difference. You should be very proud. Keep it up!
Old 12-23-2002, 10:29 AM   #9  
Losin It For GOOD!

thanks I am. I really have come a long way although sometimes its easy to forget it.
Closed Thread