Weekly Weigh-in 12/16 - 12-22

• I didn't see anyone else posting this....figured everyone was hiding from the scales but I actually have lost Weighed in at 321 today. I'm too lazy to update my signature right now so I will do it later.
  • Congratulations!
    That's an awesome loss! I lost .75 pound this week, but I'm happy with it considering I had four off days (I'd do well the first part of the day, but then eat at night ).

TTYL,

Jo
    341/268.25/135 (?)
  • I gained 1.5 this week
  • me too, i gained 4 pounds!! well, i gained it from dec 11th - 14th (birthday munching). i'm going back down, and have re-lost one of those.

and my signature is staying the same, dammit. ha ha.
  • I've been ignoring this thread..... but good for you Kim!!!

I will look at the scale in a week or two.
  • Hi,

I'm staying off the scale-I gained three pounds back of the eleven I had lost...can't say I don't know why I'm gaining..I've been eating so much sugary food. I need to quit it cold turkey after the holidays.

Sherry
  • I'm not hiding!
    From the scales, that is! I have lost 4 pounds since last weeks weigh in thread. I am FOCUSED right now. I have been offered tremendous desserts lately and had no desire whatsoever for them. (of course being in the dating world again has been a huge part of this the past few weeks!)

Congrats Inca's momma and Jo too!

laura
    313/235.5/160
    35.5 to 200!!

77.5 pounds lost!
  • Down 2 since last weigh in.

250/220/????
  • I'm a few days late, but I did weigh in on Wednesday & lost 2.6 pounds. Not sure how since I didn't have too hot of a weekend, but I think the consistent exercising is really helping out.

So, I'm at 217.6... only 4 more pounds to 100!!!
  • oh happy day!
    this isn't THAT huge, but i'm happy nonetheless. i lost the other 3 pounds to get back to my weight before my b-day. yay for 221. now to hit that new year's goal.

hey, now my signature doesn't lie!!! heh heh.

kayla... you are SO CLOSE to that 100!! amazing!
  • All right, when I weighed in on Thursday morning I was at 242. This gives me a 2.5 pound loss for the week! Hurray!
  • I fully admit that I've been totally ignoring this particular thread....I think I'm afraid to step on the scale!
  • Okay...I braved it this morning...Down 2 pounds...don't know how the **** THAT happened!
  • Maintained this week no change