I'm doing it, losing weight that is

• I was stuck at 220 forever now I am down to 216 which means 99 pounds to go. No more 100 anything. I was so excited when I realized this. It has taken me what seems like forever but it was so worth it. 31 pounds gone forever. I am never going back. Today I will watch what I eat by calorie counting and I will exercise. I am happy today. Maybe not tomorrow but today I am happy. I am not always thrilled to exercise but I find if I skip a day I will then skip two. So no skipping for me.
    Anyhow I am so excited. No more 100 plus pounds to lose!!
    Thank you 3fc for the inspiration, I could not have done it without you!
    And just for fun here's a little
    I don't know about you but I love that little guy. Always makes me smile.
    Thanks again, later
  • Good for you!!
  • Congrats!
  • Great job! I agree that the 100lbs seems so huge and daunting a task, but it can be done, there are so many inspiring people who have lost it. Keep going!
  • That's awesome!
  • That is great news! Just keep on shrinking
  • Good job!
  • Congrats on passing that milestone!! And really - today is all that matters!!
  • Great job! Passing that hundred pounds left mark feels awesome!
  • You're on your way now!
  • Congrats on getting below 220!!
  • Wow!
    I never really thought about it like that! I started this journey saying "I need to lose 100 pounds." I think I am still in that mentality when I should be saying "I only need to lose 92 more pounds." Much more positive and seems more do able.

Congrats on the weight loss so far!
  • Great work! Keep your head in the game and you'll win!
    :c arrot:
  • Woohoo! I can't wait till I have less than 100 lbs to lose! When I started, it was 200. OMG, I still can't believe I ever wrapped my brain around that one to get started.