Met my 3rd and final MINI goal now Im off to tackle my MAJOR goals (pics included)

• Hey guys, just wanted to share with you as of this morning I'm 220 and I have met my 3rd and finally mini goal Im no longer considered morbidly obese just obese. Im so excited at 215 I will weigh as much as when I met my hubby at 18. Only 21 more pounds til Im 199. Pics Posted below are me at starting weight and then me today.

• Awesome job! You look great!
  • you are looking good girl !
  • Wonderful job!! What a difference!!
  • Great job! Congratulations!!
  • Dramatic difference in the photos!! Congrats and thanks for giving me an extra boost of confidence this morning!
  • Thanks guys .
  • You look great, awesome job!
  • Looking wonderful! Good for you!
  • You are doing an amazing job! There's such a dramatic difference in your progress pictures! Congratulations on meeting your goals and keep up the good work! You'll be meeting the next goal in no time!
  • You look so wonderful! Beautiful skin...beautiful eyes! I can really tell you have lost and your after picture really shows it. Congratulations sweet heart!!
  • Great job! You look wonderful! I would kill to have your face structure, gorgous jaw structure and cheekbones.
  • You are really looking good at 220! I would probably have guessed at least 20 pounds lower if I was just looking at your pic. Keep it up, you're doing a great job!