According to Iphone App, I'm no longer "OBESE"

• So I've been bouncing around 203.4, 203.2, 203.5 for the past few days, and I entered in my BMI calculator and it said "Overweight" for 203.4, and "Obese" for 203.5

Hmmm....
    I figured awhile ago I needed to be 202 to no longer be obese. Am I there???? Am I really, really, there??? WEEEEEE!!!! I know this is so arbitrary and it is just a label made up by the medical community but this is a HUGE DEAL to me!!! I am so thrilled to be here, I can't believe it. I know most would be ticked not to be in onederland but for some reason this seems more a milestone. I feel like a brand new me!

I'm not obese anymore and I'm gonna shout it from the mountaintop!!! WooHoo!!!!
  • Yeah you!!! Congratulations!!

199 is different for everyone. It's a bigger deal for you at 5'8" because of your height. When I got there, I was still obese for another 23 pounds! So I get that BMI would be a really big deal and going from obese to overweight? Absolutely priceless!
  • Thanks, Eliana!!
    BTW...I'm 5'9"
  • Yay! Congrats!
  • Yay, congrats! That is awesome.
  • yayyyyyyy that's awesome!!
  • Awesome!! Did you ever think you'd be so excited to be overweight? I can't wait!
  • Great JOB!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Woohoo! Way to Go! And oh I wish I was 5'9 !! Hee hee Proud of ya!