3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Funny weight loss annoyances (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/223852-funny-weight-loss-annoyances.html)

Eliana 01-27-2011 10:25 AM

Funny weight loss annoyances

I know this has been done before, but so has everything else. :p So if you want to add some funny little weight loss annoyances, just for fun, please do. ;)

At the gym, whenever my buddy comes up to talk to me I drop my head phones (the old-fashioned kind, not ear buds) down around my neck. This has never been a problem before but here lately as I run they bounce on my collar bones and it hurts! I can't keep them there anymore. That pad of fat was apparently good for something! :D

sept15lija 01-27-2011 10:30 AM

My DH & I like to play wrestle once in a while. Well, I used to be able to kind of hold my own when I weighed 60 pounds more than him, but now I have no chance in heck, and that ticks me off!! :lol:

goodforme 01-27-2011 10:38 AM

All my shoes are too big! This is supposed to be a good thing, right? Well, I wear an 11W, and they are too wide. Still can't fit an 11 regular or a 10W, so I'm stuck sloshing around in my shoes for a couple more months.

And why my feet not my belly? If someone could put in a word with the weight loss gods, please? :D

Eliana 01-27-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodforme (Post 3678538)
All my shoes are too big! This is supposed to be a good thing, right? Well, I wear an 11W, and they are too wide. Still can't fit an 11 regular or a 10W, so I'm stuck sloshing around in my shoes for a couple more months.

And why my feet not my belly? If someone could put in a word with the weight loss gods, please? :D

I've always had this problem! LOL! Yes, why the feet and FINGERS?! At 235 my feet had finally widened to almost normal, and now I'm back to AAAA narrow. :rolleyes: I really don't care how thin my feet are. My finger was a 5 at my high weight and now we're down 4.25. If only my belly were that petite!

calluna 01-27-2011 10:49 AM

The feeling that clothes usually just don't...quite...fit...perfectly. Either they're just a little snug or you're hitching them up all the time! Upon reaching goal, I will take great satisfaction in consistent fit again.

JoJoJo2 01-27-2011 10:52 AM

I am cold. Very cold. And it is wintertime in Wyoming. :( That nice layer of fat I used to have kept me much more comfy in the winter weather.

No, I don't want it back.

HadEnough 01-27-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoJo2 (Post 3678578)
I am cold. Very cold. And it is wintertime in Wyoming. :( That nice layer of fat I used to have kept me much more comfy in the winter weather.

No, I don't want it back.

Jo, are you really 84? You go girl!

I am cold all the time now too.

seagirl 01-27-2011 11:04 AM

my favorite lululemon groove pants are getting too big!

LindseyLou 01-27-2011 11:21 AM

I'm always cold. I miss that layer of fat....nahhhhh, I'll just throw on a sweatshirt! ;)

AZ Sunrises 01-27-2011 12:27 PM

Cold...in AZ...at 73 degrees in the house.

Pacifica Bee 01-27-2011 01:21 PM

I am a side sleeper, and now my knees knock together and its uncomfortable and pokey. I've started having to sleep on my tummy. Also, I keep banging various bones with my husband (which sounds naughty but that is totally NOT what I was getting at. Just now anyway lol). And finally, droopy-drawers underpants. I have bought new sets of undies twice already. The size I am in now still stays up at my waist just fine, but it the butt area is all sorts of saggy. I refuse to buy a size smaller yet though.

Also, I fifth the cold thing. Being cold SUCKS especially when I was used to being hot ALL the time.

Tryllianne 01-27-2011 01:29 PM

I'm cold all the time too. And my rings are too big. I'm waiting to have them resized because I want to lose more weight. My necklaces that hung correctly around my fat neck now droop too low. I had a bunch of really nice 2X clothes that I really, really liked but I had to give them all away. My large relatives descended on my Bins O'Too Big Clothes like a pack of starving hyenas and now whenever we have a party, I'm freaked out because everyone (well, all the women) are wearing my clothes. :-) And the worst part is NO ONE wants to hear me complain about ANY problem related to losing weight.

Tai 01-27-2011 01:29 PM

The cold thing year round. Even when it's nearly 100 degrees I have to wear a sweater when I go into a store.

Also, when I go to the movies by the time it's over my backside is so sore. I lost my padding back there!

Pacifica Bee, some side sleepers who have lost a lot use a pillow between their knees so they don't knock together.

Arctic Mama 01-27-2011 02:04 PM

I am one of those pillow-between-the-knees girls, but I did that even at my high weight, it's much easier on my lower back and pelvis and I get out of alignment less frequently that way.

I HATE being between sizes! My pants are either too loose (and look dumb and baggy) or I get muffin top. Grr....

AZ Sunrises 01-27-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacifica Bee (Post 3678868)
And finally, droopy-drawers underpants. I have bought new sets of undies twice already. The size I am in now still stays up at my waist just fine, but it the butt area is all sorts of saggy. I refuse to buy a size smaller yet though.

Have you considered thongs? Since there's no real butt, they can't sag. :)

:o I know...280 lb chick suggesting thongs. I wear 'em. Laugh away. It's less material for my @$$ to eat. :D :D :D