Old 01-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Man, my bones are poking out uncomfortably, too. The knees knobbing together during sleep and my tailbone/butt area all the TIME when sitting. Even on cushions!
rachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Sunrises View Post
I know...280 lb chick suggesting thongs. I wear 'em. Laugh away. It's less material for my @$$ to eat.
OK, that made my laugh out loud. I can't wear thongs though; I always feel like it's rubbin me raw in places that ought not be raw.

I haven't lost nearly as much weight as you ladies however, I was wearing my biggest pair of pants earlier this week (were snug earlier this month) and was running down the hall with my hands full for a meeting. I had to set everything down and hike up my pants in a not-so-ladylike way before I sat down or I would have had serious plumbers butt going on. I'm sure the VP in the room was questioning my sanity. It was kinda comical in a "what the crap?!?" kinda way.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #18  
Why can't you?

S/C/G: 334/290.8/167

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLMuffnTop View Post
OK, that made my laugh out loud. I can't wear thongs though; I always feel like it's rubbin me raw in places that ought not be raw.

I haven't lost nearly as much weight as you ladies however, I was wearing my biggest pair of pants earlier this week (were snug earlier this month) and was running down the hall with my hands full for a meeting. I had to set everything down and hike up my pants in a not-so-ladylike way before I sat down or I would have had serious plumbers butt going on. I'm sure the VP in the room was questioning my sanity. It was kinda comical in a "what the crap?!?" kinda way.
Have you tried the 100% cotton ones with the elastic wrapped by the fabric? Those don't rub.
AZ Sunrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

No. I'd hate to spend money on them if they didn't work out. And I sure wouldn't be bold enough to return something that's been lodged between my cheeks!

Besides, my husband would wonder where the heck the rest of my undies were! He (and I) prefers me in boy short style underwear; he likes the way it hugs my butt. Way more than you probably wanted to know but there ya go!
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 255.5/196/158

Some times when I'm talking and I gesture with my hands my ring flys off. LOL I've put it in a drawer for safe keeping The last time I put it in a drawer they had gotten too tight.
kittycarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #21  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I paid to have my wedding band made larger- and now I have to wear it on my middle finger because I lost weight in '10. I'm still glad I lost a bit of weight, though.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #22  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

My mom got me a ring for my Sweet Sixteen and it was too small at the time -- now it's too big! Glad I never got it resized or it would be even bigger. I've also noticed I bruise more easily than I used to. I'm a bit of a klutz and things hurt more without the extra padding!
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #23  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

This is the coldest winter I've had, ever. Also, the knee thing. The inside of knees are suddenly concave, and they're driving me crazy. I was also really excited about 60 lbs or so ago when I could wear my wedding ring again - and now it's too big and hanging out in my jewelry box.
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #24  

I can't sit at the computer very long. My skinnier butt is the problem.
I am constantly shifting my weight around, trying to get comfortable.
It's the 25+ pounds I lost last year.
It's driving me batty.

JOLINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #25  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

I am freezing all the stinking time. I recently started going to the tanning bed to get warm.

And too many choices in clothes. I can buy clothes in every store after having only the places with plus size department to choose from since I was a teen it's alittle overwhelming.
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #26  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

My butt is gone. From the back the effect is "keyhole" - you can see between my thighs. I don't mind and neither does my boyfriend, but it looks pretty weird. Sitting can be painful now too.

The most annoying thing of course is how desperately my mind and body wants to sabotage itself. Who knew the last 10-15 pounds would be SO hard?!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #27  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Height: 5'6"

Another cold vote here. Are skinny people always this cold?! I have to wear long johns to work on the coldest days because I just can't stand the drafts going up my pant legs! I really hope I won't have to wear sweatshirts all summer, lol.

Same thing with the rings. DH and I both just recently went in to get them re-sized.

And of course we can't forget to mention always having to buy a new wardrobe every few months!
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #28  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Oh my hair went to crap. I recently just jumped in and had it cut in a short funky hair style. I have spent so much money on vitamins, conditioning treatments, shine treatments, high end shampoos/conditioners. I swear my hair thrived on french fries and potato chips.

This could be a combo of hormones and drastic diet change. Because I started my journey right after having my 6th child. But this short funky hair fits my active busy lifestyle. Sexiness and femininity is NOT measured by hair length. I can go from my sweaty workout clothes and tennis shoes to a sexy dress and heels in a matter of an hour I love that!
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Not having enough clothes. I wore size 3x for almost twenty years. Now, I'm rebuilding a wardrobe from scratch. And DITTO about not knowing where to shop. I'm used to the plus size department where the choices are few. Now I feel totally overwhelmed. And also my butt bones grind in the bathtub. I'm not as cold as I was before though. My body seems to have readjusted.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #30  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Just the being cold bit but that is so much better than being hot all the time.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote