6.6lb lost so far!

• I keep getting side tracked when I go to come here, so haven't been on much lately (also due to looking after my cousin... a tween & a teenager - so fun... not!)... but I thought I'd update! I've now lost 3kg/6.6lb - it's been 3 weeks on Monday since i started all of this, so I'm feeling really proud of myself. It's weird but I suddenly feel more confident doing it by myself, than I did on weight watchers - I guess because on WW I felt like I was being told what to do, rather than actually being in charge of myself (I guess accountable)... Don't get me wrong, I loved doing WW (and what I"m doing now is based on what I learnt at WW), but I think this is going to be more successful for me.

Much to my surprise I'm not really missing the foods I'm not having - but I know I'm not ready to have them in the house to 'have in moderation' - I'm not strong enough for that! I'm also really amazed I had a loss last week, because having my little cousins here it blew my routine totally out of the window, I tried to keep on track, and I guess it must have worked!
  • Great job on your 6 lbs! That is a great loss. Keep on doing your thing, it sounds like it is working for you. I found out during the holidays that there are still foods that should not be in the house for me. I am hoping it will get better. Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • That's awesome!! Keep it up!
  • Good job! I knew you could do it!
  • That's awesome!! And yes you should be especially proud when your routine has already had a disruption, that's very early in your journey and you still did great! I found as I was able to move through more and more little hurdles (like Christmas, for one!!) still on plan, my confidence grew and grew. And I also hear you on the WW, I am happier on my own too (I've tried WW in the past)....I don't know, it just works better for me to be accountable to myself, and not to anyone else.
  • Congrats!