Best Shopping Trip Ever!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, today I decided to go buy a pair of jeans a little too small as montivation to lose another 10 pounds. So I go pick out 3 pairs of jeans that I REALLY love. (knowing they wont fit) I went to try them on to decide which one pair was within 10 ish pounds of fitting me. As I take off my size 24's (that Ive been wearing a belt with) I begin to panic. Maybe picking out size 20 pants was a little too wishful. I slide on the first pair...and they FIT!! Like, I could go jogging in them FIT!! Not to get too excited, I tried on the next pair. Thinking a different brand, style, would have different results. THEY ALL 3 FIT!!! I went out to pick out some size 18 Jeans, and to my INSANE SURPRISE I could button them up as well. (not jogging in them for sure) But they fit over my hips and I could button them without fear of a projectile button taking out the sales clerk. SOOO EXCITED!!! The pair of jeans I picked out to get me motivated are a size 16. I cant believe I am doing so well!! Today, I bought a pair of jeans that dont fit (yet) and it was the best shopping trip EVER!!
  • How exciting! Congrats!
  • Ah, what a great feeling. Keep up the wonderful work! It sure pays off, doesn't it?!
  • wow congrats girlie thats so geat you are already 3 sizes smaller!
  • Thats so awesome, congrats. Fitting into a smaller size is one of the best feelings EVER!
  • thats great!!! congratulations
  • Great post, I'm super happy for you! It can be hard to see weight loss in ourselves, but the smaller sizes prove it's happening! I hope you're in the new 16's in no time!
  • Your happiness and excitement are catching. Big smiles, just to imagine your happy surprises.
  • Wow, down 3 sizes! Way to go!
  • That is awesome!
  • That's incredible and a great boast to esteem eh! I hope you get another pleasent surprise soon! ^_^
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats! I just had a similar shopping trip! Tried on blue 22's and the lady was like, "you're a red 20" and she was right! I love having pants that fit. augh. so much.

When you wear clothes that are too big, I dunno, it makes me feel super huger than I already am. ha.

Again congrats! You'll be in the others in no time.
  • Your joy is so very contagious. Thank you for the lovely post.
  • That is so awesome! Your doing a great job with your weight loss!!
    Congratulations