Haven't gotten it into gear this year...

• I just can't seem to get my butt in gear since the new year started. I haven't gained, but bounced around a lot. I miss the sun! I miss reasonably priced produce! *whine*

Thanks for listening...
  • This time of year is hard, huh!! I was actually just a little while ago fantasizing about the farmer's market. Which I will chalk up as a very good sign that my mindset has changed some! I can't wait to get to the water park and have an exhilerating and active day in the water, and come home to make something for dinner on the grill accompanied by all the delicious produce I can fit in my basket! It's going to be SOO awesome!

But in the meantime, I'm keeping my chin up, doing my *boring* indoor exercises, enjoying hearty crockpot meals and hot cups of tea, and really just gearing up for what is going to be my MOST FUN, MOST ACTIVE, and MOST HEALTHY spring and summer EVER! Gotta do my stuff now to get ready to LIVE it!! Woowoooo!!!
  • I start back to college next week. So hopefully, that will get me back in the groove. Glad to know it's not just me
  • Nope, I had to work pretty hard to find my gear too! It took me a week and a half, and I hope I stay in gear!
  • Been missing that here too. This freezing cold weather is really starting to bring me down. I want to step outside and feel the sun soaking into my skin!!!
    For me it makes it hard to move at all. I don't want to go out in the cold at all so I have to force myself to go to the gym....can't wait until Spring. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, just have to start slowly...
  • Quote: I just can't seem to get my butt in gear since the new year started. I haven't gained, but bounced around a lot. I miss the sun! I miss reasonably priced produce! *whine*

Thanks for listening...
    I know- me too! Every single thing you said is how I have been feeling lately! I have bounced back and forth from 196-194 Lbs. for weeks now.
    I sat down today with notebook and pen in hand and worked me out a new schelule. Menu's, exercise schelule everything. I am going to start exercising Monday- Saturday, eat more friut and vegtables and cut down on the caffine some (coffee) I plan to drink more water and less coffee.
    I can't do anything about the lack of sunshine but I can try and stay motivated and daydream about warm weather day's coming. I hope that my new plan will make the scale move downward.
    I miss fresh produce too! My all time fave is seedless watermelon!! The ones they have in the store now are pale looking instead of deep red. And the squash now are kinda bitter I miss Spring and Summer too
    I guess we just have to hang in there it will come soon.