First proper 'good' day this year!

• So since 010111 I've been gradually getting nearer to plan; cutting out crp, eating less but still eating more than my normal 1400, still not quite committing. Yesterday I nearly made it but fell into a box of breakfast cereal about 10pm What on earth for?

Today I've eaten an exact amount of good food. I was just on my way into the kitchen to convince myself that an extra slice or two of new bread wouldn't hurt, when I passed the ironing basket: I've finally bottomed all the regular ironing, and plan to use this evening to give a final smooth to the clothes I'm taking on holiday in (ulp) 12 days. Actually, they do all fit me, how cool is that? but they'd none of them shrivel if I got a few more ouces off. So - I didn't eat the bread and I think, finally, the 'I like the feeling of being in control more than I like eating what I want' has kicked in. About time!

Once I've ironed these clothes, I'm going to hang and drape them on a tall clothes horse in the sitting room - I need to keep catching sight of them!
  • way to go - it can be hard to get back on track & totally commit, but sounds like you got there today
  • Rosinante Great feeling to want to be in control, more than wanting to over eat.

Enjoy your Holiday!
  • Yay - One good decision followed by another and another...

And you're back to plan.
  • WTG! Exactly DixC - one good decision more easily leads to more good decisions!
  • Thanks, guys!

And now, midnight has turned and I'm going to slip into bed, with no more consumed. woot!