Old 01-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/230/143

Height: 5'0

Default so far so.... good[ish]

.. i'm on day two of this whole lifestyle change kick, and so far I'm going okay...

positives from day 1: did exercise (25 minute walk), drank my determined amount of water (1.5l), changed some food choices after seeing the calorie count

negatives from day 1: in the evening ate a couple of granola bars & pretty ended up eating all the calories I'd avoided eating earlier in the day! ate some crackers - BUT I guess it wasn't a whole box like it usually would be!

positive from day 2: it's midday & I have eaten a 'good' breakfast, have drunken about 1/2 my determined amount of water, I'm thinking about what a 'good' lunch would be

negatives from day 2: DD1 is sick so i"m using that as an excuse to not go for a walk - BUT I'm going to make myself do some walking on the spot tonight when she's in bed - that's gotta be better than doing NOTHING, right? I guess this could also be a positive...

my dinner tonight isn't the healthiest, so I am going to concentrate on PORTION CONTROL... having the 'serving size' of pasta, rather than the whole packet I also have some sugar snap peas ready to eat so will add some of those to my meal!
GabrielleEmersyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:52 AM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

You sound like you're doing really well! I like the idea of recording the day's positives and negatives.
Hope DD1 is better soon.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

You are consciously aware of what you are doing. You are tackling the mental aspect of weight loss and that is 80% of the struggle. That is a very important step. Keep doing it and it will surely become a new healthy habit!!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote