I was looking through some old threads I started and came across this one. I thought it might be fun to do, so I'm posting it again (also fitting in with my resolution to be more active around here). I was 21 when I first posted these (now 26) so much has changed. I won't even comment on how long I've been around here...
New answers in blue
. The old one's in black still apply. In no particular order...
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Have or adopt more children, we have 2 beautiful boys so far!
2. Travel the world with DH
3. Gain financial freedom (certainly before I die, looking like in next 2 years Dave Ramsay, anyone?)
4. Buy and renovate a home
5. Regain and maintain my health
6. Run a marathon
7. Enjoy every day
Seven Things I Cannot Do (or have a hard time doing):
2. Drink (w/o vomiting for a whole day afterwards) still true but I quit years ago...I said I was 21 when I first wrote this!
3. Sing well
4. Be alone
5. Paint the fingernails on my right hand
6. Be away from my children
7. Keep my car washed (lol)
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.):
1. He's intelligent
2. He's hilarious
3. He's loyal
4. Great lover There's that 21 y/o coming out again, lol
5. He dotes on me
Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. I love you
5. F**king (when mad) yipes, try not to around the boys...getting better
6. My children's names
Seven Books (or Series) I love:
1. The Color Purple
2. Cookbooks, too many to list
3. many sociological study type books (like Random Family)
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. I Know This Much is True
6. anything by Jennifer Weiner
7. Total Money Makeover
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Never Been Kissed
4. Flushed Away (DS2s favorite)
6. Goofy Movie (both boys love this one)
What are your answers?