Ugh

• I disappeared again for a while. I had an injury where I could not lift weights for a while. I had pulled chest muscles. Anyway, I am not sure what is wrong. I do so well for a few weeks, and then I just go back to my old habits. It is like as soon as I get out of the 200s I go back to bad choices.

I am going to keep trying. I really want this, but I seem to put on the weight so easily now when I go off plan. I have not been eating too terrible, but I went from 201 to 219 in just a few weeks. I have not been exercising.

I need a big kick in the butt.

• I know how you feel. I really do. I have fallen off the wagon so many times it's not even funny.
    I wish I had a magic pill that would work. The best advise I can give you is to make a plan and stick to it. Yeah, not that great lol.
    There must be something in your plan that makes it hard to stick to, do you have any idea what that is? Are you over-complicating things? Perhaps if you write down what you want your plan to be, but don't include more than, say, 5 points or so?
    I don't know about you, but personally I get overwhelmed when I try to change in one bazillion ways at the same time, whereas "I count calories - anything else is a bonus" is a bit easier to constantly keep at the front of your mind.

Best of luck to you! It CAN be done!
  • Quote: I disappeared again for a while. I had an injury where I could not lift weights for a while. I had pulled chest muscles. Anyway, I am not sure what is wrong. I do so well for a few weeks, and then I just go back to my old habits. It is like as soon as I get out of the 200s I go back to bad choices.

I am going to keep trying. I really want this, but I seem to put on the weight so easily now when I go off plan. I have not been eating too terrible, but I went from 201 to 219 in just a few weeks. I have not been exercising.

I need a big kick in the butt.
    I'm sorry you injured yourself, I hope you are better now. We have all done this before...please don't beat yourself up over it. Now take the way falling off the wagon made you feel- and use that to motivate yourself to get back to where you want to be.
    Yes it is easy to gain weight- I read another post the other day where the person said they only have to smell chocolate and their jeans get tighter! Funny but so true!
    I love the daily weigh in threads in the 100's- I love the accountability it creates. There is a new one started Daily weighing in the new year part 1. The December one really helped me. You may want to think about it if you have not already joined in Happy New Year!
  • You took the SUBJECT LINE right out of my mouth................

I lost my way - I too was doing soooo well then in June fell completely off the bandwagon. I had lost 13 lbs, and now I am right back where I started, especially of this holiday season, it was a DOOSIE

Here is the KICK for your and PLEASE KICK me right back in the booty!

WE CAN DO IT.

I know I have to come here daily to read and for support and I am!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!