Happy New Year!!!

• I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you. I found this website a couple months ago by chance and have been clinging to it ever since. I may not post a whole lot, but I'm here and your voices help me sooooo much!

I'm glad to have found a circle of friends who have so much in common with me.

May you all be blessed in the new year, and have success in everything you do!

xoxo
    Stephanie
  • Happy New Year!! I don't post a ton either, but I read a few times a day - I find it so amazingly helpful. I know I'll be here for a long time to come! Here's to a great 2011 for everybody!
  • Happy New Year!

This place is really a life-saver!
  • Happy new year chickies! I think 2011 is going to bring good things for us!
  • Happy New Year!!! 2011 will be heaven!!

Here's to you 3FC!!!
  • Happy New Year!!!!!
  • Happy New Year everybody! May this be the year that we've seen the last of being overweight!
  • happy new year!
  • Happy new year girls and boys! Wishing you nothing but health, happiness, love and light in '11. Let's kick some serious butt.
  • Quote: I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you. I found this website a couple months ago by chance and have been clinging to it ever since. I may not post a whole lot, but I'm here and your voices help me sooooo much!

I'm glad to have found a circle of friends who have so much in common with me.

May you all be blessed in the new year, and have success in everything you do!

xoxo
    Stephanie
    Happy New Year to you too sweetie! Yes this forum has helped me through some rough day's and been a place to share joyous milestones with.
  • Happy New Year to you Stephanie and everyone else! Hopefully 2011 will be a good year to us all.
  • Yes, this place is a lifesaver...here's to 3FC in 2011.