Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #91  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

everybody!

Angie,great job on the 2.2 you're on your way! fight on!Thank you

Kristi,you look great and have a beautiful family wow! your weight is falling like mad! keep doing what your doing! thank you

Leah,hope you have a good weigh-in today

Starbrite,Make a bad situation into a challenge.(like making lemonade when life throws us lemons)press hard as you can and Just see how good your numbers will be WHEN your scale is fixed. they're gonna be fantastic Thank you

Diana,steady as she goes Thank you

Vixsin,congrats on the .8! you know you've got the power and are doing your thing,
love it

Up .2 to 216.2

Last edited by OnaMi; 01-04-2011 at 09:29 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #92  
At it again

Wow Ona and Kristi, you both look fabulous! Thanks for sharing – really an inspiration!

Angie, congrats on that 2.2 lbs! I am also at the front end of my journey, but reading about everyone's successes (and struggles) and seeing the photos really helps.

Did OK with water and exercise yesterday, but not so well eating on plan. I didn't see a gain, but won't be surprised if there's one tomorrow. I'm going to use yesterday's slip as inspiration to be better today.

1: 213
2: 212
3: 211
4: 211

Have a great day everyone!
rmc9142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #93  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

finally down under 180 again to 179. Still off from my ticker, don't really know what's going on with me to be honest, stressed out to the point TOM is all irradic, but I'll deal with that as it goes.
LOTS of sore muscles though - Holy crap! Got the Bob Harper Inside Out Method DVD set . . . . you may think he's all nice and sweet, the man is the devil in carnet I swear. He will kick your *** more than Jillian. Love it, but MAN are my muscles sore . . . . still - but at least I know they are being worked

Ona - Check you out all sexy in your pics! Way to go lady!!

Vix - Missed you too! I love the "My scale does not scare me"

Aimee - Happy 2010 is over, you and me both. Congrats on the loss for december

Kristi - Congrats on hitting that 90 lb mark, you are amazing!!

Angie - 2.4 is fanastic! Way to go and keep going Can't wait to see the pics!

Leah - You're def going in the right direction, are you doing a running program at all or just running in general?
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #94  
One Day At A Time

rmc,great Attitude and a Great mindset!! Thank you

Coon,good to see you! ya know something just hit me when i was reading your post/looked at your ticker. With everything you've got going on, you've manage to maintian your wieght (within 10 lbs either ways) and still fight on! Now that's Fantastic! you are a winner and a winner never loses Thank you

Last edited by OnaMi; 01-04-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:07 AM   #95  
Happy New Rear!

S/C/G: 240/218.6/140

Good Morning Ladies!

1: 192.6 - 1 mile
2: 192.0 - 1.5 miles
3: 196 - WTH?? 1 mile Leslie Sansone in my office + 2 mile run @ 3.6 = 3 miles
4: 192 -

Woo hoo! I am down! Whoosh! I am still feeling bloated, but I feel a heck of a lot better than yesterday!

Vixsin - .8 gone! Yay! I am with Coondocks with loving your comment "I trust this process. I am making the right choices. My scale does not scare me." How powerful is that??? AWESOME ATTITUDE!! I might even have to print that out and put it where I can see it all day! I am rooting for you on your big day! I know you can do it! I always feel like I can't do it until I get to about 1/2 mile into my run...then I get a surge of energy and I am going strong- that is a great feeling! Update with how your run went!

Ona- Thanks for the support! You are such a sweetie! Have you been able to run lately? I know it was helping you a lot last month!

Diana- I am hanging in there! For sure those "blips" make me really crazy and impatient but like Vixsin said "I trust this process". Thats what I need to keep in mind all day long! Thanks for your encouragement!

Coondocks- I am glad to see you back here!! So you ready for this new year? I saw your post about taking a break, I took one too and I am so energized again! I am off from my ticker too, but heck no -I am NOT changing it! I am just gonna work my tushie off to get back to it! That dvd sounds really hard. I recently bought JM's 30 day shred and I did that two days last week and it was really tough, but like you said, I was sore the next day in places I hadn't been before, so I know I worked muscles that had been neglected before. I think I am gonna continue to use it as supplement to my running. I am not on any formal program. I have done the C25K and I completed it. Now I just sorta run however I want. But I made a resolution to run at least 1 mile a day for the whole year and so far so good! I was doing walk/jog/run intervals for 60 minutes and up, but they got really tedious and took too long. With five kids and a busy house, I was stressing too much to get it all in. I think 30 minutes is more manageable for now! Whew, I had a lot to say, huh? tee hee

Swimgirl- Aimee, YAY, you are back! It is good to see you again too! Now that the retail season craziness has ended somewhat, what are your plans for this month (meal and exercise)? I hope this is a good year for us!

Hmmm...we are missing Kukkie lately, I hope she can post and come back to play with us soon! Anyone hear from her lately?

Welcome to the new members!

Hope everyone has a OP day!

Hugs,
Leah

Last edited by Lnoelparis; 01-04-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Lnoelparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #96  
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/155/189/???

Height: 5'5"

Hello folks! Just a quick visit for me today, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm back down to my current low of 206 - yesterday's bounce was just that. In fact the scale teased me this morning, pretending to settle on 205 before hopping up at the last second. So maybe a new low tomorrow ...
carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 302/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Nice woosh, Lnoelparis!
fitkristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #98  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Well, despite eating some pasta, and CAKE, yesterday I lost another 3lbs overnight...must be the water loss with being back on plan. I may not deserve it, but I'll take it.

Kristi - Congratulations on your 2.4! Like you I don't understand my loss, but I'm really happy about it!

Diana - thanks! How have things been going with your allergies, did you narrow down the cause at all?

Starbrite - Hi!! Did you get any cool new clothes over the holidays?

Sea - Congrats your your .4!

Vixsin - Congrats on your .8 -- I agree it is a relief to be back to normal and routine. Love your affirmation!
Quote:
I trust this process. I am making the right choices. My scale does not scare me.
Ona -- Thanks!

Rita - Thanks! Congrats on your exercise yesterday..that's one thing I have to get better at.

Coondocks -- Way to go on your workouts, that scale will get back to normal now that the holidays are over. Are you still doing steak salads for lunch? Yum!

Leah - Awesome whoosh, and well deserved...you're doing so great with your running!

Carter - Way to go on getting back to your low weight!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #99  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Coondocks -- Way to go on your workouts, that scale will get back to normal now that the holidays are over. Are you still doing steak salads for lunch? Yum!
I actually have a steak salad today for lunch ha ha! Been a awhile since I've had one, or the time to prep everything for it. It's taunting me already, nice rare steak, field greans with some extra veg, nice mediteranian dressing . . . . . yumm

3 lbs today, my goodness lady you are on a roll!!
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #100  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

HAPPY NEW YEAR TODAY IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING SINCE LAST THURSDAY. COUNT ME IN THIS MONTH I HAVENT REALLY WI IN A FEW DAYS TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY WORKING OUT THIS YEAR IM READY TO GET BACK ON THE BALL.

We will rock 2011!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #101  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaMi View Post
Thank you Angie. you'll be just fine get you Mind back focused and fight on! you'll be at a new low in no time!

Progress pictures were posted on Christmas Day! post #26! One of my goals was to get into that dress on Christmas Eve.I have kept it since 95' when i weighed 234.(cause it was so pretty and expensive)only wore it once, gained weight so fast,never had the chance to wear it again until now! and now, it's too big!!! :

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-...thirtee-2.html

Down 1.2 to 216!
you look beautiful!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #102  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Wow! We are getting busy here. It is so hard to keep up with everyone. Apologies if I miss someone. It's not intentional.

Vixsin Great job on the .8. I was glad to get back to my routine, too.

Ona I hear you, steady and focused.

Rita Sometimes we have those days. Keep at it.

Coon Congrats on your pound.

Lnoelparis Dang, 4 pounds! Great job! Are you sodium sensitive?

Carter You are getting so close to Onederland, now.

Angie Congrats on the 3 pounds! Yep, I narrowed it down. Unfortunately it appears I am allergic to shellfish. I'm not sure about fish yet. The last time I took regular glucosamine, I flared up within 30 minutes. I have since changed over to vegetarian glucosamine. We live on the coast and I love seafood. I used to eat it 3-4 times a week. I am still having small flare ups, though. Right before Christmas I went into a Japanese Steakhouse to purchase a gift card. They cook and serve grilled shrimp to everyone that eats there. It's cooked on tables in front of you. They also have a full (very large) sushi bar. I could smell the shrimp when I walked in. The lady also brought the gift card from the back. So, I don't know if it effected me from just walking in there, but I flared up from that. I also flared up when we were out of town. (that's probably why I haven't lost recently. my lips are a little flared up, too.) DH ordered some fried oysters on New Years Eve. He drank out of a water bottle when we left the restaurant and I finished off the water. I don't know if I had a reaction to the oysters being at the same table as me, me drinking after DH, or if there was a cross contamination in the kitchen. They also had a grilled lobster special. I had a grilled steak. This whole thing has been very frustrating. At least I am not flaring up as severe as it was. I would literally gain 3 pounds overnight and would have severe facial/lip swelling. I am trying my best to stay away from seafood, but it's difficult because it's all of our (Mom, DH, and my) favorite food.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #103  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Height: 5'5

Vix- week 6! Woohoo! Which day are you on? I did w6.d1 yesterday and it was so busy at the track! I had NEVER seen so many people out there. I have been running on a treadmill and thought I'd try outside to see what the difference was in my pace and such. That 8 min felt like eternity yesterday..but I didn't stop. I can't believe we start our long runs soon!!!!

Everyone should come join us in our 365 miles in 365 days challenge!

On the the weigh-in. The evil TOM monster should be hitting any day now. I'm retaining water like a camel!!! LOL! My humps my humps my lovely lady lumps. Bahahaha. (it's weird I gained gained exactly 1lb in water) I've been on point with my calories and exercise, so I know that's not it.n

On to the daily weigh-in:

12-31: 244.6 DEC LOSS: 7.8
January 2011
1: 243.2
2: 243.0 *new low*
3: 244.0 completed w6.d1
4: 245.0 tap class tonight
5:
6:
7:
CutieCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #104  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieCourt View Post
Vix- week 6! Woohoo! Which day are you on?
Court: I did W6D1 yesterday. I modified it a little and ran for 12, walk 3, ran for 10. It was so great!!!

I can't believe that the 25 min run is at the end of the week!!! I am so excited for us!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #105  
One Day At A Time

Leah,nice weight lost congrats! yeah, still running,thanks for asking. Running 10 mins now w/o stopping,then running 2 single laps and 12 laps of intervals spread out over 4 miles. fighting the Devil all the way telling me to stop but i push on!

Go Angie! Go! you're on a roll!

Matilda,good to see you! Thank you

Carter,hope you see 205 tomorrow!

Last edited by OnaMi; 01-05-2011 at 06:08 AM.