Old 01-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #151  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Court: Congrats on getting through w6d2! You're doing great!!! I'm resting my knee today. Tomorrow was supposed to be my Day 3. I'll see how the knee feels. I'll def get to the gym though since I know I won't be today.

Great job, girl!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #152  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

I'm planning a bicycle for my 140 lb. reward (loss of 73 lbs.). I've just over 25 lbs. to go.

Jan 1: 167.6 * 1330 calories
2: 167.4 * 816 calories
3: 166.6 * 765 calories * 3 miles treadmill & 20 minute DVD workout
4: 166.2 * 962 calories * 2 miles walk & resistance band work (corrected)
5: 165.6 * 744 calories * 3 miles treadmill + some dvd workout
6: 165.2 * * 3 miles tm & DVD workout

Last edited by Sea; 01-06-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #153  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

1: 217.6 (I suck!!!)
2: 217.2
3: No WI
4: 218.2
5: 219.2
6: 219
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #154  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

SparrowSings,you're off to a great start! congrats on the pound! you made me laugh out loud at your post to Cutie I drank 120 oz a day so you can only imagine yeah,my sassy swing..my DS ask me the other day why do i have on heels and I'm not going anywhere i said cause i can (it doesn't hurt anymore to stand /walk in them)

Vixsin,congrats on the pound!

Last edited by OnaMi; 01-06-2011 at 10:50 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #155  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I'm up 1.8 today. What?? Okay, not panicking, things will go my way soon....tomorrow even!

It's my DS's bday today, but I will not have cake We are going out for dinner but to a place that makes it really easy for me to stay on plan. I'm not eating anything but lettuce and veggies until then.

Good morning everyone! Congratulations to all of todays losers, I hope to join you tomorrow

Starbrite - I love dresses too, but there are not that many cute ones in bigger sizes...I've been online shopping for future dresses lately. If you ever want me to pick you up some jeans and ship them to you just let me know, I'd be happy to do it. I'm a bit of a shopaholic so it's good to put that shopping desire to work for others rather than myself.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #156  
Happy New Rear!

S/C/G: 240/218.6/140

Height: 5'4"

1: 192.6 - 1 mile
2: 192.0 - 1.5 miles
3: 196 - WTH?? 1 mile Leslie Sansone in my office + 2 mile run @ 3.6 = 3 miles
4: 192 - 2 mile run @ 4.0
5: 191 - 2 miles Leslie Sansone at lunch + 2 mile run @ 4.0 at home = 4 miles
6: 190 -

Woot, Woot! Another pound today! Thank goodness, I hope this is a trend that sticks all month. I need to get past this "bump" I have been stuck in for the past two months. I decided to take my measurements yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. My waist is 34 inches! YAY! down from about 40 inches in July!

Another two NSV's....I can wear my original wedding band! I almost cried yesterday from the joy that gave me! And I tried on a Liz Clairborne jacket/blazer that I loved to wear in college...we are talking 1990 here...and IT FITS ME, especially MY FREAKIN' ARMS! I couldn't even put my arm in it before because it squeezed like a vice or a blood pressure cuff! I need to take it to the cleaners and getting it ready to be worn! woo hoo! Seriously enjoying these small victories a lot today!

Carter - Excellent loss!

Ona- Yippee...another step closer, my friend! I am so happy to hear about your new low and that you are still plugging away at your running!

Vixsin - I hope your knee mends in time for your big run!

Court - Whoa, that is a lot of water! I have been pushing the water too this month. I think I do about about the same come to think of it. I have one of those 16 oz Starbucks tumblers that I drink at brekky, snack, lunch, and at 3:30. Then I have a huge 64 oz cup of ice water after running and another one of herbal tea before bed.

Sparrow - Welcome and great job on your 1 lb loss! I wish I had time to run on my treadmill in the morning, that would energize me alot! Too bad I love to sleep to the last minute! hehehehe

Laneebm- I would take 10 lbs in a month! Heck I would take 10 lbs in the last two months! (I lost nothing in Nov and Dec!) You are doing great! Keep it up!

Coondocks and Aimee- Awesome news on your new lows! Hurray! What a good feeling!

Matilda - Hey lady! Glad to see you didn't do so much damage after the holidays! Glad to see you and I know you will be back on track soon!

Diana- Congrats on your loss and I am sorry to hear about your allergy. I LOVE anything seafood, not being able to eat it would be so hard for me! :hugs:

Kris- I am glad to see you posting! I wondered how you were doing. Sounds like you are starting to get back in the game. Take it one day at a time. Making yourself a priority is what you need to do...I don't like to see you so down and conflicted, my friend! C'mon, I have an extra Leslie Sansone dvd I can mail you...its fun and it will get you moving...only takes 15 minutes! What ya say?

Okay ladies, I gotta run! Sorry if I didn't get to everyone, I read them all and I am praying we all stick to our goals and move closer to our healthy new selves!

Have a great OP day everybody!
Hugs,
Leah

Last edited by Lnoelparis; 01-06-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Lnoelparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Good morning!! I woke up minus the headache, and am feeling pretty good right now!!

CutieCourt - One time the bf drank and TON of water and I could hear the water moving around in his stomach, so I'm picturing that happening to you! Looks like all the water paid off though!! Congrats on losing some of that water weight!

starbrite - I had to list my wii as from the USA in order to get pounds, but yeah, I bet they are unhelpful, most companies are these days sadly. Congrats on your loss!!

Diana - thanks Feels good to be back!

carter - congrats on your new low as well!! It feels good! It's been a while since I've had a new low.

Ona - congrats on your .2!

Lnoel - thanks!! Congrats to you too!!

I will bbl with my WI!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #158  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Kukkie-welcome back and happy new year!!

Vixsin- I dread core work too but sometimes its needed and the extra burn is great!

Angie- that would be great if we end up on same teams that way you can hold me accountable on both boards and vice versa lol

Starbrite -nice woosh!

Diana- nice work you always do well

Carter-WTG!!!!

Laneebee- nice work and congrats on your loss its a great things!

Cutie, ONA, Sparrow- Hello!!!

Lnoel- nice work you are wooshing away!

I am down two pounds to 224.6 almost back to my low Ive been doing great with both diet and exercize i hope next week Im in the two teens!

Last edited by Matilda08; 01-06-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

No change today, which is better than going up!! Honestly though, other than lowering my actual portion sizes I'm not doing anything healthy... soooo it might be time to do that!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #160  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Hey Angie
that's super nice of you to offer ! I hope to take DD to New york for half term - empty suitcases on the way out
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Thanks for the welcome back ladies. I still feell like crap, but now I know why. Went to the doctor this morning and it turns out whatever I had morphed into a viral infection and I'm now on antibiotics, so according to my doctor I should start feeling human again in 48-72 hours. I miss my workouts, which I haven't been able to do because I can't remember the last time I went 10 minutes without hacking up a lung.

I did however decide to step on the scale today, not because I thought any movement may have happened, but just to get back into the habit. I was pleasantly surprised to see 193.3 a drop of 1.8 lbs which I totally credit with not eating enough lately because of the swollen throat. I expect to see a bounce back tomorrow, but as soon as the meds kick in, I'm ready to kick *** again. I watched the BL premiere the other day and it really disturbed and inspired me.

Vixsin I'm happy to be back and missed you ladies as well. Guess what?! I stayed totally smoke-free during the holidays and am actually just 11 days shy of 4 months! Can you believe it?!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #162  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnoelparis View Post
Another two NSV's....I can wear my original wedding band! I almost cried yesterday from the joy that gave me! And I tried on a Liz Clairborne jacket/blazer that I loved to wear in college...we are talking 1990 here...and IT FITS ME, especially MY FREAKIN' ARMS! I couldn't even put my arm in it before because it squeezed like a vice or a blood pressure cuff! I need to take it to the cleaners and getting it ready to be worn! woo hoo! Seriously enjoying these small victories a lot today!

Kris- I am glad to see you posting! I wondered how you were doing. Sounds like you are starting to get back in the game. Take it one day at a time. Making yourself a priority is what you need to do...I don't like to see you so down and conflicted, my friend! C'mon, I have an extra Leslie Sansone dvd I can mail you...its fun and it will get you moving...only takes 15 minutes! What ya say?
Congrats on your NSVs...feels great doesn't it? Thanks for the encouragement and the offer of the DVD. I have lots of things I can be using (DVDs, video tapes, video games, etc), I just need to get moving again. I did go walk on my lunch today and yesterday. About 10 city blocks in 15 minutes - I have no idea how far that is, but at least I did it.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #163  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

I think it's time to rejoin the ranks here instead of just lurking . . . sorry if I missed anyone, I'm a little rusty. Welcome to all the new folks!

Kukkie ~ Welcome back and congrats on being smoke-free for almost 4 months and for staying smoke-free through the holidays. I wish I could say I had stayed chocolate free.

Aimee ~ Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm trying really hard to remember how to do this.

Ona & Diana ~ Thank you for the positive encouragement. Keep up the good work, you guys are doing great.

Sea ~ a bicycle is a good goal. I actually just bought one and am looking forward to some good weather to try it out. They say you never forget, right? I got a great deal on a pink Schwinn Cruiser.

Vixsin ~ Congrats on the loss and I hope your knee is better soon.

Cutie ~ Congrats on the 1.6 down and the water intake.

Laneebm ~ 10 lbs in 4 weeks is awesome!

fitkristi ~ you are doing great! Kicking some butt this month.

Carter ~ congrats on the new low!

Starbrite ~ Congrats on the loss! Thanks for your encouragement - I am working my way back to the beginning.

Coon ~ Congrats on the new low.

Last edited by MamaP; 01-06-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #164  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Kris Hi and Welcome to the ranks!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 302/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

starbrite, Diana, CutieCourt, SparrowSings, Sea - great job on your losses!

carter - once I got used to daily exercising, the nibbles went away for the most part. I still have days where I'm snacky, but they are much fewer.

Laneebm - 10lbs in 4 weeks is GREAT!

Ona - Keep goin, girl - We're almost there!!

Vixsin - I hope your knee feels better soon! It really is a bummer when you want to work out buy injury won't let you.

Kris - Welcome back!! You better not leave us again!

Angie - way to have a plan, even on a special day! That pound will be gone in no time.

Leah - YAY for the wedding band!!! I loved hitting that milestone!!

Matilda - WOOHOO for getting back down to your low. You're gonna be in the two teens soon!

Aimee - no change is totally better than a gain! Do you track your calories at all or have you just reduced the portions?

Kukkie - YAY welcome back! I hope you feel better soon!
fitkristi is offline   Reply With Quote