Ugh! What is wrong with me?

• Yesterday I joined Weight Watchers on-line. I was all full of that first-day enthusiasm. Spent some time reading about the new program, and just gerally felt good. Then I get home from work and dove head-first into the Christmas goodies that were still laying around the house. Why?

This morning I packed up what was left and sent it with DH to his workplace.

Today is a new day. I will do better.
  • Judy - You acheived success in recognizing that having it around the house was not good for you. You acheived success in getting it out of the house. You acheived success in recognizing that "Persistence, not Perfection" is what will get you to your goal.

You are on your way with success in your hand!
  • You're right today is a new day! Great idea to have DH get rid of the stuff - it's really tempting to have it laying around. I've been trying to get my DH and DS to eat it to get rid of it, I should just throw it out!
  • I can identify. I just packed up all the junk to go to my work. It is a new day!!
  • Thanks for putting things in a positive light Sea and Liz. I am starting to feel better about things. I have my food plan mapped out for the day and I will stick with it.
  • I use my weekly and activity points for cookies sometimes. I track them, and make sure I only have that amount in the house at one time.
  • Good job on getting the christmas treats out of the house. You can't eat what isn't there!

You were probably hungry as well when you got home from work.
  • Yep we have all done that! You did the right thing getting rid of the goodies. I did the same with all the left over fudge (my passion). I gave it to an elderly thin neighbor who was so happy to get it. Then the rest was either frozen or thrown out. I went to the store and filled the fridge with more healthy choices...baby carrots, red seedless grapes, oranges, clementines, natural popcorn, etc.
    You are on your way! I have a family member who is now on the ww points plus and is doing fabulous on it. She was in a terrible stall and that plan is now making her scale move downward- and she is eating a very healthy diet. Good for you ~ I wish you great success in 2011- Happy New Year!