Celebrate your accomplishments - report your NSVs here!!

• How 'bout we celebrate our accomplishments with a little bit of bragging??!!

My new NSV is my cat can sleep in my lap - yes I have a lap!!!
  • I crossed my legs this morning...first time I've been able to do that in years.
  • Last night I needed to get down on the floor to reach something out of a lower kitchen cabinet. I was tired after a long day of cleaning around the house. I decided to sit on the floor. This time last year if I had sat down on the floor it would have taken me a looong while to get to the place I could get back up again. And it was painful. Last night I got down and hopped back up like I was a teenager or something!
    Little things like that make me feel so incredible.
    I use to have lots of pain in my legs and feet. I guess it was from the weight mixed with all the water retention in my legs- caused from all the weight. All of that is gone now and I feel physically so much better. I feel excited about the new year coming up- this Spring I can buy some pretty new clothes and really enjoy being outside as active as ever!
  • I went shopping (I HATE clothes shopping) and got new bras, one new top, and a pair of pajamas, all in a smaller size!

Eventually, I'll get rid of the "clown pants" I'm still wearing, but pants shopping is worse than bra shopping IMO, and I'm putting it off.