10 Week Results

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I've been working my plan for 10 weeks now with results that have made me happy!

Start : 250
    Today: 225

Measurements:

Start bicep: 15
    Today: 14

Start chest: 52
    Today: 48

Start waist: 48
    Today: 43.5

Start hips: 61
    Today: 54

Start thigh: 27
    Today: 22.5

Start calf: 15
    Today: 14

Although these numbers are embarrasing to put in writing, I'm doing it to keep me honest and to hopefully motivate others just starting out.
  • Congratulations! Those numbers are amazing so be sure to keep up the good work.
  • Way To Go!!!!!
  • 25 pounds is awesome!!! Try to visualize exactly how heavy that is. You should pick up something that weighs 25 pounds and see that you have lost that much off of your body Maybe lifting two 12 pound bowling balls while still realizing that you are lost even 1 more pound than that .
  • Fantastic numbers! And all in 10 weeks! Congrats!
  • Congrats! great job!
  • Ooooh, congrats!! That's awesome!
  • That's awesome!!! Good job!
  • That is amazing Congratulations!!
  • Charms ~ that is really great! And it is surely an inspiration to beginners and veterans as well.

You lost an amazing amount of inches. What is your workout plan?
  • Very Good! You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are doing really good at whittling those numbers down. We are all here because of the same reason .
    Please keep us posted on your progress- it really motivates me to hear of that kind of success. Happy new year to you sweetie and keep up the fabulous work!
  • Bravo! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Thanks for the support everyone. This is truly an amazing place!

Quote: Charms ~ that is really great! And it is surely an inspiration to beginners and veterans as well.

You lost an amazing amount of inches. What is your workout plan?
    Leslie Sansone and I are good buddies LOL Slowly working myself back up to more intense workouts.
  • thats awesome especially in ten weeks
  • How did you do it? Fully explain please!! Great job, wish mine would come off like that!! By the way, do you personally think you can see it? Or do others just tell you they can. Thanks