Day AFTER Thanksgiving

View Poll Results: What are your plans for the day after Thanksgiving?
Shop till I drop - and I will be counting the day as exercise!
20.00%
I have to work
16.00%
I will still be with family/friends
20.00%
I might check out the deals but NOT first thing in the morning
4.00%
I will be as far away from a mall as possible - those people are nuts!
40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
  • What are your plans?
  • I'm shopping 'til I drop! I'm hoping to get out early, hit some really great sales, & get a good bit of my Christmas shopping done!
  • I will be at my inlaws on the Friday.. then taking a 3 hour drive home so I can work later that day. (I work at target) On Fridays I am normally not available until 5 pm (dh works) - they think we can work a billion hours that day - I don't think so!!! This little part time job gets in my way sometimes
  • I know Kohls' is having a huge sale--I really want to go to that. But I am not risking life & limb to do it!
  • I love the early morning sales, but I do have to remember not to buy too much, because I'll have to fit it in my bags to take back home with me.
  • I expect to be babysitting so my dd and her dh can finish some of their shopping (did same last weekend so they could start).

Otherwise, my answer would be to stay as far away as possible.
  • i'm not quite sure WHAT i'll be doing, but i plan on it being FUN FOR MEEEEE!!!!!
  • I'm originally from Canada and when I moved here my first day after Thanksgiving trek to the mall was crazy. I love it now and am going to shop til I drop and get most of my Christmas shopping done so I can ship it home in time.
  • Hey KimPet! I am an original canuck too!! now living in the land of cheese wisconsin. I go back "home" in January - can't wait!!!
    What brought you state side?
  • Yeah Canada!! lol My husband was my main reason. We met on the 'net about 3 years ago and I have been here (with the exception of 4 months this summer) for 2.5 years.

What brought you to the US? and where in Canada are you from? I'm from southern Ontario...between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
  • That's just too cool!
    dh and I met on the net too - 5 years ago this January (wow - time flies!) I am orginally from Toronto - went to high school in Oshawa though. Took us over 3 years to get my green card - hate the INS - did it take you a long time? Don't you miss putting vinegar on your french fries??