3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Monday Madness Motivation (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/21830-monday-madness-motivation.html)

Jenniffer 11-11-2002 10:48 AM

Monday Madness Motivation

I am not going to worry over yesterday.
I am not going to worry over tomorrow.

Today will be a good day.
A very OP day filled with lots of healthy choices, lots of water and alot of moving. I will feel good when I lay my head down on my pillow tonight. I will win Monday.

Who's in it with me? Let's make today a WONDERFUL OP day.

Jen 11-11-2002 10:58 AM

I am most definately with you. I had a healthy breakfast, my water bottles are ready to go and I've got my workout clothes on, gonna ride the bike for 30 minutes then tackle a school assignment that is due this week. We can do it!:bravo:

muelledk 11-11-2002 11:17 AM

I'm with you on this one!!! Let's do it!

Sandi 11-11-2002 11:51 AM

I'm with you!! It's 10:52. I've only eaten my OP breakfast. Already drank 34 oz. of my water. We will do this!!

Goddess Jessica 11-11-2002 11:52 AM

"I don't like Mondays.... I don't like aMondays..." (from a great song)

But you know what makes Mondays better? Knowing that I walked an hour already today, that there is a healthy lunch sitting in the fridge and I get to spend the evening with the cute boyfriend tonight. And maybe, if I get lucky, there will be some "extracurricular exercise" tonight. Hee hee hee! :)

BA99TJ 11-11-2002 12:49 PM

woo hoo.

ME too!
I ate a healthy breakfast, I've already eaten all the fruits and veggies I have to for the day - and I have about 32 oz of water down. WE CAN DO THIS! I'm GOING To exercise tonight if it kills me!!

Charbar 11-11-2002 02:15 PM

me too me too!
one day at a time .. TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
Jennifer you have got me pumped!!!
(can you do this again tomorrow :lol: )

lorelei1 11-11-2002 05:21 PM

Im in Miss Jenn!
I have done great today! I am on plan food wise. I have even actually exercised too!! I walked on the treadmill 20 minutes yesterday and today. Nobody fall over and die over this even though it is a minor miracle!!:lol:

laura

anagram 11-11-2002 05:43 PM

I'm a little late reading this but I've had a great OP day so far, will certainly keep it up because I'm pumped too. Now tomorrow should go so well.

Jennelle 11-11-2002 09:41 PM

I am happy because I actually only ate when I was hungry today, and I stopped when I wasn't hungry anymore. A big accomplisment for me! (pats self on back... :D )

muelledk 11-12-2002 09:45 AM

Thanks Jen, I was actually OP yesterday, and mainly because I didn't want to tell yall that I didn't do it.

Charbar 11-12-2002 10:07 AM

Yes, thanks Jen... the plan was so simple ... just do it one day, that was all I thought about. Because I made it yesterday it gave me the strength to move onto today :) thank you :grouphug:

Jenniffer 11-12-2002 04:39 PM

I am so glad I pumped you all up. One day wasn't bad was it?

I didn't earn points yesterday, but didn't have a typical bad day. Had a pretty good day.

One day..so simple.

Let's do it again.

Wednesday will be one of our best OP days!

Who's in? I am shooting for all 4 of my "Sandi's Challenge" points!

muelledk 11-13-2002 11:11 AM

I'm in for Wednesday. Wahoo!