Weekly Weigh In 11/11 - 11/17

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 290. That means that I stayed the same. 3rd week in a row I have weighed that. But I am happy that the gaining has stopped.
  • good for you Sandi - maybe the wind is finally changing direction for us!
    I am down 1.5 lbs
    I am actually happy today is Monday

Dana
  • Dana - That is great!! Woooo Hoooo!!
  • Sandi and Dana, I'm glad that the two of you are doing better this week. I think that I must have jumped on your sail, because after three weeks of either gaining or maintaining, I am down 3.5 pounds. New weight 206.5. (that is only 1.5 more than Nov. 23 goal.)
  • I weighed in this am at 216. I haven't weighed in for awhile because I knew I wasn't losing and didn't want to see if I was actually gaining.
  • I got on the scale this morning and jumped right back off, and thought about bending over to kiss the little thing.

I'm down to 279. I'm just one away from being down 20 from my beginning of fall/all time high. I've noticed my clothes are fitting better. Woo Hoo!
    Daners
  • down 2 pounds this week
  • I have avoided the scale for awhile cause I haven't given this aspect of my life the slightest bit of attention recently. Surprised to report 327 that is 1.5 pound loss since my last weigh-in. Now if I can just get my attitude straightened around about this I'll be just fine.
  • Small loss this week, but a loss all the same. .5 down.
  • I weighed the same at 257. Ugh.
  • Down .8 from last week.
  • I had to assist at a leadership conference today, so wasn't able to weigh-in. I hopped on my scale last night at home, though, and it looks like I am about the same. Not too bad considering the week I had foodwise!
  • Hi Everyone:

Can I join your weigh-in? I just started WW online-this is my 3rd day. So far so good. My starting weight is 248. I weigh in again on Monday.
    It's great to have support from others. Sandi, I was moved by your post about being a food-a-holic and responded to that thread. Your weight-loss so far is a great success and is something to be proud of!

I'll check in later.
  • Skinny, I just stopped WW online today! I think that it is a great opportunity, but felt that I could try it on my own for now. We'll see if I come running back, or if I put all of the weight back on. I lost 30 pounds since the end of July on WW. Good luck!
    Join in on the weekly weigh-in's you are always welcome.
  • Thanks Denise! Congratulations on your weight loss. Even tho you were doing WW online, the success is all yours!
    Feel free to email me anytime if you need a boost. There is support in numbers.

Aloha, "Skinny"