Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 10:23 PM   #1  

Default Motivation

My history with weight loss is that I am usually able to stay motivated for a month or so and then my zest for weight loss gets lost. I have never used a support system like this before and I am hoping it will help keep me focused and conscious on the task at hand.

I am wondering what the rest of you do? Do you find setting goals and mini goals to have assisted you in staying on track?

I really like the website www.sashacondenced.com which is a WW site that has a huge number of success stories from people who have lost and maintained. It is motivational for me. Pay a visit if you haven't already been there.

Any ideas are appreciated. I am inspired and determined right now and I want to keep the momentum.

Jenaya
297/275/150
Old 01-09-2004, 10:45 PM   #2  

I have no answers, because I'm a lot like you. I suppose healthy eating should become second nature ... but I've never quite gotten that far ... I feel better when I eat healthy, but it takes effort. I need to bring my lunch so I don't make bad choices in the caf, stuff like that. And if you are pressed for time ... it's easier to say "screw it". Sure the caf has a salad bar, but there's too many unhealthy things that need to be passed up. I hope and pray that if I can stick w/ healthy eating for 6 months or so .. it will become my preference and I won't make so many bad decisions. It's all a headgame. UGHH!!

I'll be watching this thread, to see what sort of helpful responses you get.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:05 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

This time around I am really trying to stay in the day I am in. If I get thinking about how much I have to lose or my failures it brings me down!
Old 01-10-2004, 10:06 AM   #4  

Default Oops

I am just learning my way around this site and how to post. I am sorry the above address is wrong. I posted a new thread for the right one and I probably should have just added it here, so I will do that now. The website is www.sashacondensed.com/WWFamilyForum/. There, that should work. Sorry for the oops! Have a great day.

Tenaya
Closed Thread