I have been having a rough time with the scales. I have been trying as hard as possible... and it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.
This morning when I woke up, I was pretty depressed to find that my official weigh in day... was still... the same....
I decided to make the most of my day instead of letting it derail me this time.
Here are my victories for Sunday 11/7/2010
1. I walked 5 laps (1.25 miles) even though I didn't want to.... and felt very good about myself afterwards
2. I went shopping with mom and watched her have all sorts of chocolate (kitkats, hershey's, rollo's, milkyways... you name it she bought it) ... and even turned down the several offers to give me some. (very hard)
3. I cooked supper for myself and my daughter tonight... zuchinni, squash, egg noodles and shrimp cooked hibatchi style (olive oil and soy sauce)
4. I cooked enough to put some up for tomorrow's lunch
5. I took my capsacin and my vitamin and my water pills
6. I drank 20oz of water (I know it's not enough.. but it's a start
7th ~ small victory for today... I have made it through 1 more day without giving up on myself... YAY!!!!