Okay, here's a thought! I was thinking and writing in my journal about the next pound, and how right now it is enough to think about the next pound and then just keep putting one pound after the other, so to speak.
That got me thinking. I will be one pound farther away from 269.2;
- one more pound along the road to healthy
- one more box of swiss rolls away from obese and unhappy about it (okay, that's only 2200 calories, but the point remains, right?)
- one pound closer to collarbones
- one pound closer to svelte
- one pound farther from a sodium bounce or TOM gain into the 180s
I was having fun. What is your next pound closer to or farther from?