Oh I am SO excited!! I lost 100 pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I am doing an absolute dance of joy over here this morning! Today the scale says 178! I started this journey at 278 pounds. I am SO happy and excited I can hardly stand it! I never really believed this was possible, but it is! OMG!! I took measurements today too and am just stunned... 10 inches off my waist, 10.5 inches off my bust, 14.75 inches off my hips! I will be posting pictures on my blog and will share those here when I do!

Thank you guys so much for the support through all this. And please for those struggling just don't give up... it might take awhile but it is SO worth it!!
  • congratulations Lyn!!!!!! How long did it take?
  • A huge congrats!!
  • Marci, I started in August, 2007... so over 3 years!

I actually dropped 64 pounds in under a year (2007-8) but then stalled out, struggled, plateaued, and fought the same 15-20 pounds over and over for 20 whole months. I then got it back together and since March 1 I have lost 56 pounds
  • Congratulations, for the 100 lbs lost, and more to the point, for never giving up!
  • You made it! I knew you'd make it soon, Lyn! Super-duper-congratulations to you!!!!!

I'll look forward to your blog post on this one.
  • Congratulations!! I know the battle is not easily won, but worth the fight. Keep it up!
  • Oh well done, well done, well done!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations- 100lbs, that is absolutely inspiring. You MUST post updated pictures. I checked out your blog and 10lbs ago you looked absolutely amazing, I can only imagine how your figure looks now.
  • Woohoo! Comgrats! Can't wait to see the pics in your new, size 10 jeans!
  • amazing! congrats!
  • Well done - that is super news !!
  • Wow! Just wow! I hadn't realized you'd lost so much since the infamous plateau from Hades! A huge congratulations to the woman with the most perseverance I have ever "met"!
  • Congratulations !!!! You are so encouraging, well done! )))))