Any teens?

• Is there any teens here? lol ive not been here for a while but i havent seen anyone who is in there teens lol i feel left out lol it seems like everyone is either 20 something or 40 something
  • There are a lot of older members, and 20 somethings, I'm 18 but I just as well fit in with the 20-30 year olds. But you're not alone!
  • i'm not a teen, i sometimes think like one. and still say like alot. i've seen several other teens. it is a little harder to find them, since there isn't a specific area for you guys. but i think the early 20's and teens have alot of the same issues. and mentally we are going through the same struggle from 15 to 60 yrs old. telling ourselves to eat carrots instead of carrot cake.
  • Hi ghostgirl811

Yep, there are a bunch of teens about (not me); ya gotta keep looking because there isn't a teen Forum. But, if you keep asking, they'll find you.

Congrats on those 9 pounds lost; keep posting so that in 20 days and 20 posts you can design yourself a weight tracker for your signature.
  • I would recommend www.sparkteens.com It's like sparkpeople.com for youngins (nutrition tracker, message boards, teams, etc)

but you can stick around here, trust me, you'll learn a thing or two from people who have been doing this the right way for a long time. Having a few years under your belt is good for some things.
  • We've got some teens in the 20-something forums. You are most welcome to join, of course!