Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 12:40 PM   #16  

Hey, everyone. Thanks for all your support & advice about my dh's situation. He started the inpatient program yesterday. It was hard to say good-bye, but I know it is for the best. I have been thinking about going to an Al-anon meeting & it would probably help me quite a bit. Hopefully I can find one that fits in my schedule. Thanks for being so supportive

I am excited about the new challenge that starts this morning. I'm really happy that so many have joined. It's going to rock!!!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween & are having a wonderful Friday
Old 11-01-2002, 01:43 PM   #17  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!! Hope everyone had a happy and safe halloween. Jacob was so cute, dressed up as a bear! I started today with a great attitude about this new challenge. It's noon and I'm doing good.

I wanted to share Jacob's 2nd year picture with you.

Have a great weeeknd!!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 03:02 PM   #18  

Sandi!!!! How adorable is he!!!!!! What a precious little boy you have. I just love, love, love his hair!!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 03:05 PM   #19  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Thanks!! I did cut all his hair off. I promised Dad by the time he was 2. That was on the 20th. I got it cut on the 19th.
Old 11-01-2002, 06:02 PM   #20  
hot mom wanna be!

he is adorable! My son had hair like that when he was little. Enjoy every day with him because before you know it he will be in kindergarten. Time flies!!

laura
Old 11-02-2002, 04:24 PM   #21  
New Mommy!!

Hello,
I got your message Jennifer!! LOL
I have been doing fine.... I have lost a total of 266 lbs. I started at 466 and now weigh 200. I have about 40 - 50 lbs of excess skin I need to have removed, which would bring me to my goal of 150 - 160. I feel great and I am doing so much more than I did 18 months ago.
Adoption News....... We we should hear something any Day. The week of Nov 4th is when we should get our referral. Which is pictures of our Baby, birthdate, medical history, where she is in China and all that good stuff. We then get our travel approval and hopefully go to China in 4-6 weeks to get her. The nursery is done we just need her. Her name will be Miranda Grace and she should be 6 - 10 months old when we get her. So keep your fingers crossed.
I went last week to my infertility Doctor for my annual fun...lol
I haven't seen her since I have lost the weight. She about died, she had no idea and was so amazed. She said when I get back from China I should go off the "Pill" and try to get pregnant. She feels the eliments will be right for a pregnancy. We'll see, I can't get my hopes up on that..... been there done that!!
Jennifer how are you doing?? are you still at IBM?
I am sorry for not posting on a regular bases..... I will try to be better. I will keep you updated on China. The wait has been really hard and the closer it gets to the end the harder is gets. Anticipation SUCKS!!!

Hello to everyone and keep up the good work,

Derby
Old 11-04-2002, 12:05 PM   #22  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Derby Girl - Hello??? Let's see some before and after pics! I need some inspiration.
Old 11-04-2002, 12:33 PM   #23  

Derby Girl!
I have only been around a month, so haven't seen your posts before. What an amazing weight-loss story! I have been posting a little bit about OUR international adoption and was so exited to hear about yours! We are just in the formal app process for a little boy from Korea.

So, it's great to hear BOTH of your inspirational stories: about your amazing weightloss success and your adoption. I want to know more about your little girl when things happen. You've been told your referral is on its way? That's very exciting!

Angi
Old 11-04-2002, 02:21 PM   #24  

My Derby! I was hoping you'd still check you're mail. WOOHOOO CHICKIE! Wow..it's been so long ..you've been here since the start of this group. And look at you!!! You passed me right on by. I as you can see had a regain. But am gonna get back down there...don't you worry. You're little girl is almost here! How exciting..I bet you and you're family are wreck waiting! I can't even imagine. I am so happy your doing well. And uhm...you did promise me pics months ago!! Please check in often!!! Miss you and think of you often.

JML..Did you survive the Halloween candy? I did my best but went home with a tummy ache last week. But for some reason it made me strong for the weekend.

Snowball..How you doing? I agree, I think the Al-Annon meetings would be great for you.

Sandi..I don't even have to tell you what a cutie pie your son is!!!

Hope everyone is doing well...my Monday seems good so far. Rainy and cold here in NY. Can someone send me some sunshine?

Old 11-04-2002, 05:18 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know I am here and reading posting when I can. I feel like all I have been doing is posting complaints here. I hope I can report some good news soon. My baby is growing fast she is now pulling herself up on furniture. I don't think it will be long before she takes off and is walking. My husband still hasn't showed his face. He could send an email. I sat down and figured bills yesterday and got so depressed that I could not do anything. Without his income I will be about 1000 dollars short of paying all the bills. Ouch. I will make it. I will survive. My in laws are in denial right now. They keep saying he didn't do this out of his own free will. Well I don't know what they are thinking if he didn't do it on his own he would have called or wrote or something to keep in touch. I just email him as much as I can to let him know the kids need him yet. I tell the kids there daddy still loves them. At least I hope he does. Here I go again. Complaining about me. Now the halloween candy has been good at home but at work it's been calling my name like you wouldn't beleive. I have taken a few and tried to stop myself but it doesn't work sometimes.

Derby--glad to hear from you again. Congrats on the baby girl and hope you can bring her home sooner.

Sandi-- He is so adorable. My little guy had hair like that when he was little and boy it was fun to comb.

lorelei1--I agree my little boy just started Kindergarten this year. Time really flies.

Take care all. I will be looking in and seeing you all. Watch the candy I am wathcing you.
Old 11-05-2002, 12:12 PM   #26  
Losin It For GOOD!

Hi Girls-
Its Tuesday. I'm feeling excellent because yesterday I had my FIRST COMPLETELY OP DAY IN ABOUT 4 MONTHS. YIPPEEE!! I have been using anything and everything as an excuse to NOT be completely op. Now by completely OP I mean I wrote EVERY BITE DOWN and figured out all my points, I exercised, and I drank 96 oz of water. I also stayed within my WW point range. And girls, I FEEL GREAT!!!

How are you all doing?? I hope well.
Tamara you are still in my prayers.
Kayla, have you been to an AlAnon meeting yet?
Jen - we had rain yesterday too. Ugh. and black ice this am. It was awful.
Sandi - Jacob is TOO CUTE!
Anagram - you are doing FABULOUS on the challenge!!!
AngiKL- you obviously joined while I was gone, so a big WELCOME To ya!!
Goddess Jessica - hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Girls - I'm really feeling that its time for all of us to stop LOOKING For motivation - and just get up and DO IT. I have been looking for motivation for months, and couldn't find it. Well, I decided to just buckle down and do it, and what do you know, it worked. You all are doing great, and we CAN do this TOGETHER.
Old 11-05-2002, 03:53 PM   #27  

Oh, happy day...happy day...*trying to sing*

Where is Waldo? I mean..where is everyone hiding out? Come out, Come out.

I am doing really well. I feel very strong..and determinded. Feels good. Feels very good. And good days are addicting...so I should be able to complete my week challenge.

Icewoman..Never apologize for venting here. We mean it when we say that were here for you. Seriously. You're going through a hard time right now, a very hard time. But you are a strong woman, and nomatter what you will get through this. And you will be smiling...

BA..Looks like you got you're groove back. Woohoo!

Old 11-05-2002, 05:57 PM   #28  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

You go, BethAnne! "Just Do It" seems to be our new motto!
Old 11-05-2002, 07:54 PM   #29  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

stupid stupid me... what made me think I could make chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies today with out eating them??? I counted them as 2 points /cookies - I had 3.
But I did jounal - it's 7 pm and I'm at my max points. I'm getting better - slowly!
Old 11-05-2002, 10:31 PM   #30  

Hi all,

I know, I haven't been around much. SORRY!!! Things have been busy. I started working again (painting the daycare). And had a birthday (yesterday). With school and my scrapbooking I seem to have much to much on my plate at the moment. I can't seem to get anything done!!!!!

My weight is up for the moment (TOM) but I expect it to go down in a few days, lol ( I HOPE!!)

I'm going to a PCOS specialest (sp?) in about a month and get an ultra sound of my overies in about 2 weeks. Hopefully they can figure why I can't lose weight!! It's starting to really frustrate me!

Well enough complaining for tonight! lol

Bella23
Closed Thread