Old 10-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #46  
Argh.

S/C/G: 308/273/175

Height: 5'9"

Lots of water, coffee, tea (herbal, green, and black tea), diet coke, occasionally crystal light but generally I prefer plain water.
calluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #47  
Rawk Star

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7

We drink a TON of crystal lite, but I'm trying to mix a glass of half with the rest of water to wean myself off the stuff. My vice is diet pepsi, and I'm done to probably one or two of those.

A really good friend turned me on to two drinks that aren't for everyone but I can really tell they are helping with the "sugar/white stuff" detox. I've started to put 2 tblspns of Braggs apple cider vinegar into my crystal lite lemonade - and am trying to do 4 additional tblspns throughout the day - sometimes I just mix the vinegar with water and some agave nectar and down it like a "tonic".. but this stuff is amazing and my skin is starting to glow and it helps with the cravings. There's a lot of research on this stuff, and tons of folklore support that it aids in weight loss - so I'm going to stick with it. They also make it in a pill form and people take that if their teeth become sensitive to the vinegar.

Another drink is water, real lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and agave nectar. I LOVE this for some reason! But it's in the detox area as well.

Outside of that - I'm a huge chai advocate, and drink all kinds of teas both hot and cold. I try not to have more than 2 mugs of coffee a day, but if I'm under a deadline, that number seems to go out the window!

Oh - yes, cucumber and water is awesome!
SassyPoppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #48  
getting less fluffy

S/C/G: 255/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

coffee
green tea
diet big red..made 2 a week
crystal light
tea
water....lots atleast 8 bottles a day
Terre is offline   Reply With Quote