Over Halfway There!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I had to post in this club to celebrate, since I now have LESS THAN HALF of the 102 pounds I need to lose left! I hit 52 pounds this weekend and I just sat there and stared at the number on the scale for a good thirty seconds, like I just couldn't believe it was real! I have posted some progress pics in the mini-goals forum, and I will be continuing to "fight the good fight", as it were.

So if you are just starting out and thinking that 100 or 150 or 200 pounds looks like an awfully big number to lose, well, you should just take it one day at a time. Find a way to make the changes you need to make work for you - I started out with South Beach, but now I've modified it into a diet and exercise plan that works FOR ME!

Anyway, hope you all are doing well. I'm going to keep bouncing off the walls for a while!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post3518652
  • on your progress!! Great job!!
  • Congratulations! You are really plugging right along! It's wonderful once you find a "diet" that works for you, isn't it? I've combined several principals myself.
  • Congrats!
  • Wtg!!!!!
  • Congratulations!

Quote:
    So if you are just starting out and thinking that 100 or 150 or 200 pounds looks like an awfully big number to lose, well, you should just take it one day at a time. Find a way to make the changes you need to make work for you
    You are exactly right. One day at a time is the way to go! All those days mount up.
  • Yay! Many congratulations!!
  • Thanks, everyone! Seriously, the support on these boards makes it possible to keep going even on the days when motivation and determination are hard to come by.
  • Congratulations! What a milestone!
  • Go girl go!
  • Good Job!!!!
  • Way to go!!!!!
  • That's awesome! Thank you for posting, it is always helpful to hear about others successes. I love that dress, btw!
  • Such a HUGE accomplishment, Jenny! You should be very proud. You can see such a huge change in your body. So exciting! Over halfway there =] I remember that feeling <3
  • Congratulations! You've come more than halfway! You're doing great.