19th July 2005 - What were you doing? (Warning: Boast)

• Actually, my memory is foggy at the best of times but one thing I know:
    on 19th July 2005 I was weighing fractionally less than I do today ~ and every day of the 5 years and 2 months and 1 week and 5 days between then and today, I weighed more.
    I am happy.
  • Well...I can say that July 4th 2005 I was celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary. We had a 4 and 5 year old. And I weighed around 215 and was just starting to try South Beach unsuccessfully.

Congratulations to you! How wonderful to get back to that weight!
  • Congratulations!!!

I've been there and I know just how you feel!
  • And I am happy for you!

I know that on July 19, 2005 I weighed about 280 pounds. I am sure that I was just trying to get through the summer. I know because every summer was miserable in the heat carrying all that extra weight.
  • July 19th 2005... let's see, my little one was four months old. I'm sure I was at least in the 270s.

Congrats, Rosinante!
  • I just looked it up on my fitday! I had just had my son the year prior and weighed 240 lbs. Good times haha... not even a little bit!
  • Wow - good to see that we're all in a better weightplace!
  • WONDERFUL!
  • Well, I don't know exactly how much I weighed but I started my weight loss journey in Jan 2006 so I must have been not far off my starting weight.
  • July 19, 2005 - I was two day away from my 4th wedding anniversary and I had a 8 month old baby. I was just a couple of months away from starting my journey for the first time. I was probably at or near my heights weigh ever without being pregnant. I have had many ups and downs since then but it may have taken me 5 years but I'm finally getting back on track.

On a side note: Just noticed this is my 1000th post!
  • Donna ~woohoo on your 1,000th!