3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Progress (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/212982-progress.html)

tsuninight 09-21-2010 08:18 PM

Progress

Sooo I just wanted to share some progress pics. I actually started at 310, but conveniently decided not to take pics at that time, but by the time I was down to 302 I'd changed my mind, KNOWING progress pics would probably help.

So I had my fiance take them. When I saw them I spent nearly half an hour a bawling mess, and my fiance still looks at me nervously when I ask him to take progress pics of me. Fortunately he's a good sport, and has hard time telling me no.

Well proof is in the pudding, and I AM glad I took the pics. I am usually the last one to see change. I mean I look at myself in the mirror every day. To me I look like the same chubster every day as when I started. So comparing the two pics made me super happy. I HAVE made a difference! GG!

I have pics of me in my undies too, but I generally reserve them for my friend locked LJ.

So the goal is to take pics every 20 lbs. sooo 310, 290, 270, etc. It took me way longer than I expected to hit the 40 lb mark, but I'm happy to be movin on to the 60 lb mark!

[edit] well it appears I don't post enough here, so I can't add my progress pics. Boo! But they can be found on my LJ (Tsuni_Night) if you go there or on my youtube #1 weigh in video (recently started a vlog under TsuniNight) in the comment section.

Note to self, post more lurk less.

AH-HA I edied my userpic to show the combo pic after I shrunk it a tad. :)

xty 09-21-2010 08:22 PM

with or without pics - congrats on your progress!

ive taken to doing videos on my cell phone to see jiggle progress, lol

tsuninight 09-21-2010 08:28 PM

That's great! If you're on youtube let me know and I'd be happy to subscribe. Other people seriously do keep me motivated. :)

xty 09-21-2010 08:39 PM

hahah - ohhhh no, those are not for public consumption hehe :)

tsuninight 09-21-2010 08:44 PM

I can understand that.

I just decided as odd as it sounds that making the vids public would help me stay accountable. I mean in reality I'm only accountable to myself, buuut sometimes the extra push to do what I say I'm going to do if I say it/write it/etc helps :)

dudesmom 09-21-2010 09:54 PM

I take progress pics once a month now and they are definitely helpful. I'm the same as you, the me in the mirror looks no different now than I did before, but with the side by side pics it's easy to tell. Congrats on your loss so far!

tsuninight 09-21-2010 09:57 PM

Yeah I thought about doing pics every month, and I do for my Project SexyPants update, but those are in a swimsuit, and more or less just catelogging body differences with gym workouts and weight loss. I take undie & clothed shots every 20 lbs.

I was just really surprised how much of a high I got when "I" saw the difference. :)