A NSV of sorts...

• Yesterday I ventured out for a little girl time with my 8yo daughter. I had nothing special in mind but I recently hit 120 pounds lost and wanted to see how some things fit. I was in Dillards and walked past a huge swimsuit sale. All swimsuits were marked 70% off and a additional 40% off the lowest price. They happen to sell my favorite brand of swimsuits and since I am heading to the beach in 2 weeks thought, WTH, Why not. I immediately found the rack of CoCo Reef swimsuits, (my fav), and the sales girl came over. She told me about the sale and then pulled off the rack a swimsuit that she thought would be great for me. I looked at it, and said. "Oh No, that's way to small for me", she replied "Oh Honey, It's a 14, it will fit fine" Then and there I could have hugged her. It's nice to think that someone who puts people in clothes all day long thinks I look like a size 14. I just yesterday was finally able to squeeze in to a regular 16. I am still floating from that one!
  • Wooooo! This makes me smile for you! Such an awesome NSV!
  • Awesome!
  • What a wonderful compliment!
  • Congrats to you!! So, did you get a new swim suit? Details woman, details!
  • Excellent! It made me smile too!
  • Quote: Congrats to you!! So, did you get a new swim suit? Details woman, details!
    Actually No. I remembered that my wonderful sister-in-law gave me about 6 swimsuits back in the spring from when she lost weight. I went home and tried those on and 3 of them fit. I was so excited being able to wear those that getting a new one no longer mattered.

Thanks everyone! The weight has been coming off so much slower now I really appreciate the kudos!