Old 09-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #1  

Default Not sure whats wrong?

Hey everyone. Trying to stay on plan. Trying to stick to no soda goals I have set for myself.

And I am not sure what is wrong today! I feel SO irritable! I feel miserable. And I feel like the only thing that would make me feel better is bad food. What is going on?

I feel ridiculous for feeling this way! I for sure have some major on going life stresses in my life. But I physically feel horrible. And almost find myself getting angry that I can't just feel normal and eat what I want.

Anyone have any insight or felt this way? Maybe I am just really not feeling well in general but it seemed to start the last couple of days when I have not had any fast food or soda...
mechell81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 272/CW 250.5/170

Height: 5'8"

Mechell,
Please stick it out. Your body is just getting rid of its sugar cravings, after a few days, you will be surprised that you no longer crave these foods! When I was weaning myself off of sugary stuff, I used Sugar free jello and sugar free fudgsicle to satisfy the sugar cravings. I would have one each day. Now I go days without even wanting these things.

Hang in there, you are moving in the right direction.
kbj0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #3  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Is it TOM?
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #4  

TOM just ended.

I think it may be more addiction related?

Its hard to understand that my body is that addicted.

I felt like a spoiled brat! Especially because you know I had my food. I had a good sandwich and all that planned out.

I am actually scared how addicted I am to it!
mechell81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #5  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

I get it often but not nearly as much as I used to. The frightening thing is that I can be bobbing along fine, all in control and happy and then one day Bang! I want deep fried crp so badly!

I still haven't worked out why, or how to dodge it. So far all I do is grit my teeth, drink lots of water and go to bed early.....

good luck!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #6  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Mechell,

It's totally addiction related. I am a binge eater so I know all about cravings. LOL I have been binge free for 34 days now and it took a solid month of me fighting the cravings on almost an everyday basis.

Stay strong! "slightly easier" is coming! :
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote