Christmas 2010 - What will you look like?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I saw that someone revived a thread about this from 2008 and I thought it would be fun to speculate and set goals and wishes for this Christmas.

For myself, if I continue losing well I could lose 10lbs per month, so let's say -30lbs by Xmas...I'd be 211 and probably about a size 14-16! That will be my goal.

My wish will be for the clothing fairy to come along and bring me some clothes to get me through these sizes until I need smaller.

• I like this post. I have taken a break from weighing myself for a while, but I hope to continue losing between now and then. If I could drop 15 pounds by Christmas, I'd be happy. Right now I am in a size 14, though some brands are still too tight. I just picked up a few great pairs of dress pants at Banana Republic in size 14 b/c they were on sale, but still a bit too tight. By Christmas, I hope to be comfy in any pair of 14's I put on, and to look hot in pictures!
  • I would love love love to be down around 200 by Christmas, and also to look more muscular, toned, and not as mushy soft. I would love to be able to see a difference in my face, and I would be so happy to be in pictures with my sons and actually not be ashamed to share those pictures with people. Are you listening, Santa?
  • Goal weight!!

I'll probably look a hot mess stressing out about my husband coming home. LOL!
  • My biggest goal is to consistently lose every week, so that by Christmas I can be at least 25 pounds thinner.
  • I'm not a regular poster in this forum, but I saw the title of the thread and couldn't help myself. Can you believe I've never thought about this???? Oh my goodness, now my mind is going a mile a minute, wondering what is reasonable/logical in the next . . . 16+ weeks.

Thanks for the thread - my motivation's been a little iffy the past couple of weeks, but this is a definite kick in the rear!
  • Wow! I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! I think I am going to try for 40 pounds before Christmas. It's not that big of a leap if I can lose 10 pounds a month. All I want for Christmas is my smaller jeans back, my smaller jeans back, my smaller jeans BACK! I'll keep the two front teeth I have just get my butt in a size 15 or 16 and I would be on cloud 9!
  • Hopefully I will be either at goal or no more than ten pounds away.
  • under 200 lbs
    I'm 229 right now
  • I'm in a 12 now. I'd like to be a comfy size 10.
  • Definitely would LOVE to be under 160...being in the 140's would be spectacular!! I'm going to work my @$$ off to get there!! Great thread!
  • I see me well into my healthy weight zone by Christmas - that's 13.6 pounds away to the top end of the range - and celebrating a year on plan.
  • I would love to be at 233 by Christmas time..or at least December 31st. I want to see a difference by then. a Big difference and be able to buy a cute dress for the family that actually looks decent. I am hosting an ugly Christmas sweater party too so I want to actually look somewhat "cute?" in my ugly sweater. Haha!
  • If I lost 30 lbs by Christmas I would be 255. I know it seems extreme, but I really hope I am in the 240's by Christmas. That would be a great gift.

ReitmansFatGirl
  • My plan is to weigh 225 pounds by Dec 25th.

And to weight less than 222 pounds by 1:11AM on 1/1/11.

While it's true, that I might not make it. But if I don't it will not be because I have not given 100% !