3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Evil Motivators (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/211343-evil-motivators.html)

saram 08-30-2010 06:50 PM

Evil Motivators

I saw this on one of the other forums and it was really fun!

What is your evil motivation? We all have one.

Here are some of mine:

I want to make the men that would not look twice at me eat their hearts out!! :drool:

I want to buy fancy panties at Victoria's Secret! :sssh:

I don't want to be the fat friend anymore. Let someone else have a turn!!:D

CoCoMonkey 08-30-2010 06:58 PM

Love it Saram!

Evil motivators...mmmmmm.....:genie:

I want to wear a thong and NOT look like a Sumo wrestler! :jig:

I want the DH's ex-wife to stop using my weight as ammo! :censored:

I want the "skinny" girls at work to be green with envy! :devil:

Kel

RobinD 08-30-2010 07:10 PM

How's this for evil?

As much as there's no way in *bleep* that I would ever want him back in my life (not to mention being happily remarried for 10 years)... I want the ex-hole to think "damn, I was a fool to let her get away". And his skinny b!tch wife (yes, she actually is both of those things) lose her reason to behave oh-so-superior around me. Bah.

I also want to make DH's ex feel a bit green around the gills. Her life is a mess and her ex is happily married (to me) and we have our act together, for the most part. My weight is really the only weapon against us that she has, and she uses it to everyone but me, from what I hear from my stepdaughter. She's overdue for a Karma drop-kick, bwahahaha!!!!

Wow, putting that evil down in writing feels... rather good, lol! Petty and mean-spirited, sure... but still good. :devil:

blueice10 08-30-2010 07:12 PM

Well my evil motivator is simple i want to look hot, namely for my boyfriend. I have never been called hot but my current boyfriend of five long grueling years did call another women hot.
I want to be the hot one. He says I am beautiful, when asked, but i don't believe him.
And I guess looking as good as my skinny sister would be great, she's a size 2. I am aiming for a size 4 like i used to be.
If only i could get rid of my pimples too i would look awesome. I am 37 with acne. Not pretty. Plus i feel like a sexy cow most days.:dizzy:
Hot i have to look hot at least once in this life.:cool:
Great topic bye the way. Thanks.

doingmybest 08-30-2010 07:45 PM

I just want to do it to SHUT UP the people in my life who love the fact that I am overweight and love to make comments about it: my MIL, my sister, my SIL, my ex-boss (a woman who was horrible to me)!!!!

AZ Sunrises 08-30-2010 10:34 PM

:( I'm a Grade A wench, and I really don't have any evil motivators. I don't have any ex's that rate above apathy, so what they think doesn't matter. No catty ladies I want to be jealous.

Geez, I've mellowed with age.

RobinD 08-31-2010 01:22 AM

LOL, AZ Sunrises - I am awed by your zen. I am humbled and... envious. Thank you. :hug:

Samantha1776 08-31-2010 02:49 AM

I am well educated, tall and have delicate features. I was raised in the South and am considered very exotic here.

I run in the business world, I would like to the the exotic, smart pretty girl.

I get a kick out of male attention. My boyfriend worships the ground I walk on, but I would love to have a few more admires.

Cleophas 08-31-2010 08:54 AM

I was always the fat sister. Except for the past years my sister had ballooned up beyond me and my weight. She made my life horrible when she was thin, even now she said 'well at least I was thin in my teens' because that makes her so much better than me.

I want to get thin and get happy just to prove it doesn't matter where you were but it does matter where you're going.

Coondocks 08-31-2010 10:07 AM

I want to be the 'hot mom'

I want to rub it in a few peoples faces that HA I can lose the weight so suck on it.

I want my very own 50's Pin Up girl photos, starring ME

And . . . . the worst of them all, I want to make certain people regret not giving me the chance. So pffffft :)

Coondocks 08-31-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleophas (Post 3460512)
I was always the fat sister. Except for the past years my sister had ballooned up beyond me and my weight. She made my life horrible when she was thin, even now she said 'well at least I was thin in my teens' because that makes her so much better than me.

I want to get thin and get happy just to prove it doesn't matter where you were but it does matter where you're going.

That just makes me sad, your sister sounds like shes living in the past and has given up on the future. I hope that's not the case.
Kudos to you for looking ahead and not back :)

Lori Bell 08-31-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Sunrises (Post 3460147)
:( I'm a Grade A wench, and I really don't have any evil motivators. I don't have any ex's that rate above apathy, so what they think doesn't matter. No catty ladies I want to be jealous.

Geez, I've mellowed with age.

HEHE :D I know whatcha mean!!

I didn't start out with any evil motivators either. I just wanted to live long enough to see my kids grow up. At my weight it was a matter of life or death, vanity and revenge were so far from my mind. Been married for 21 years to the same great guy, no ex's that I can remember. No way in **** I will/can strut around in a thong, or VS panties with my saggy butt. Men checking me out is funny, because at my age (45), the only guys checking me out are the senior citizens and the toothless red-necks. And my poor sister, who was always the skinny one has gained massive amounts of weight in her adult life and I feel so sorry for her. No she didn't suffer as a child like I did, and yes, she probably made fun of me from time to time, but oh my, I see how miserable and uncomfortable she is, and all there is is pity for the poor thing. I want her to lose weight so badly, so we can both be healthy.

So that leaves me with the one evil motivation I have to STAY thin. I talked about this several times here at 3FC, but I never get tired of telling the story of the wicked :witch2: woman who told the entire community via the rumor mill that...
:gossip:

#1. Don't be jealous of Lori's weight-loss, because we all know she'll gain it all back.

#2. After a good 100+ pounds or so lost she then started telling everyone that the reason I've been successful was because I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery...Shhh don't tell anyone :ziplip:

#3. I have not gained it back because...well, because YOU KNOW, I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery. Although the people in our community who actually DID have WLS have gained back all or most of their weight...mine must have been a Special magic kind :wizard:...lol :lol:

Eliana 08-31-2010 10:17 AM

Ok, it took some thinking, but I guess I found one guilty evil motivator.

My in-laws...well...the relationship is not good. I want to be as little like them as possible in EVERY way, including fitness/health/cooking styles.

Eliana 08-31-2010 10:20 AM

Lori, I am so happy I don't live in your community! :rofl: It sounds way too small!

KatMarie 08-31-2010 10:45 AM

When we first moved to our rural community about 14 years ago, I was very thin...120 pounds. People were very nice to me, engaged me in conversations, men opened doors for me, people in stores asked if I needed help, etc. After I gained weight, they all treated me like I had some kind of fat disease that they would catch if they got near me. I look forward to being a normal weight again and then ignoring THEM when they try to be nice again. I'm already catching them giving me double takes and acting friendlier...they can bite me.