Ladies and Gentleman, I Whooshed Into Being Overweight!! :-)

• It's been a difficult time the past few months with work stress and personal stress. I added in some new exercise which has helped a great deal with the stress BTW. Anyway, my body reacted to the exercise by stalling but I could see some re-shaping going on. This was the longest stall I've had but I stuck it out even while out of town. Did I mention that the stall was one pound away from having a BMI in the overweight category?

Anyway, this morning I was rewarded with a 3 pound whoosh on the scale and I am now firmly in the overweight category!! I'm so excited (in case you couldn't tell). I stepped on the scale 5 times to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

This is the longest I've ever stuck with a weight loss effort and definately the longest stall I have ever even tried to work through. I am not sure the last time I was this weight.

I am over the moon!
  • I am SO happy for you. Perseverance does indeed pay off - in a big way.

I look forward to hearing of your continued progress.
  • That's awesome!
  • I can always count on a stall one pound before an important milestone!! Always! If nothing else is predictable about weight loss, my milestone stalls are.

Congratulations! Welcome to overweight! I love it here!
  • *applauds!*
  • Well done! That's great work!
  • WooHoo!!!!! You go, Girl!!!!
  • Congratulations! The way you were working that stubborn pound did not have a chance!
  • Congratulations to you!!! Fantastic!!!
  • Good job...congrats!!
  • Fantastic!!! Congrats
  • So happy for you
  • Thank you so much for your words of support and encouragement. They mean a lot.
  • Great job! Definitely a big milestone!
  • Whoo hooo! Congrats to you for sticking it out! And that whoosh is awesome!